1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

30k report MJD what a great drive it is!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by japa78, Oct 22, 2012.

1. japa78

japa78 Amatore

done 30k on my MJD in under 22 months!what an experience!! I always used to hear stories of how a car can become so close to ones skin! and here it is THE LINEA MJD does it with apolmb.No big talk, no big comments ,no big show,a bit of a painful service from Tata's but driving this car is MAGIC and how?
    didi a small maths on fuel economy as well assuming dsl price avg Rs.46 and petrol avg price 68 and bith cars after 30k kms the average spend on Linea DSL is just Rs.3/km inclusive of fuel and maint compared to a simar sized petrol sedan will set you back exactly double whicis Rs.6/km all inclusive.Had a great time doing the 30k kms and touch wood not a single complaint from day one !great quality,great car and great everything.I was never a fan of Fiat and bought it just because it was the cheapest DSL available and had Tata's to back it up!! now I realize Fiat needs to back out of Tata and go on their own which they have promised to do .
    would recommend this car any number of times to anyone.BUY THIS..... ITS NOW PROVEN and welcome to this great club!
    3 people like this.
  2. lowflier

lowflier Amatore

South Florida
    - truly said. I have done just over 12k in less than 5 months, the more I drive the more I fall in love ;) Eats up hundreds of miles with a smile.. well its so amazing that you don't even feel like taking a break when on long drives - its that addictive !!! japa, when you mentioned 30k report I expected a report, but this did not seem anything like it:rolleyes:
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
    1 person likes this.