1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

3 years and 38000kms later ... The beauty still remains, the marriage still feels new

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by theblack, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    very nice thread.. really enjoyed reading.. why dont you post a few pics as well..
  2. Atlast a review from your side..Excellent write up..inly pics are missing.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry for the long delay I was just not able to transfer the pics ...
    Finally today managed to do it and here is my beauty after 3 years ...

DSC_3510.jpg
    DSC_3511.jpg
    DSC_3513.jpg
    11 people like this.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    it was not an 10 mins also for my thought "to get the mesh grills painted in red" and there it is..... awesome......
    you stolen my thought. :D
    SO whats the head turn count ?
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Lots actually ..
    Recently one from my in-laws side happen to see my car parked outside and he just observed the car and asked me if it came from washing just then..
    I said No, its been a week since "I" washed it and i like to maintain the car that way.
    He was amazed ...

I thought to myself. I'm not the only one!
    2 people like this.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Punto Makes the Head Turn around even after ages, which is not present in other Brands...
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Though Black is my favorite color in automobile, never had a black Punto made me go Wow like this! It looks absolutely stunning !!! :cool: And cheers for maintaining it so well. I own a black Alto as well and I know how difficult its to maintain black cars !!! :A
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes any dark color is tough but black is the toughest .. Having said that my only motive to buy black was that if kept clean there is no other color like black.
    And that's why i spend the entirety of my saturdays cleaning the whole car ...

PS : a few weeks back i had a small nudge from an Indigo where the driver didn't see before he turned.. that ended up giving my beauty a slightly chipped side profile... I'm hoping to com-paint it this weekend..
    (its actually visible if you observe the side profile carefully, by the door)
  9. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    You have written really well. thank you for sharing and wish many more happy miles ahead.