1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2nd service @ TafeReach, Chennai - Any refrence?

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by arunk, Sep 26, 2012.

1. arunk

arunk

Chennai
    Dear Tfians,

My Punto MJD is due for her 2nd service and I have already booked an appointment with TafeReach, Chennai for tomorrow 27th. This is going to be my first experience with them since my 1st service was with Concorde, ECR which i wasn't much happy about. Read some good feedbacks from some senior folks, ramjin and hence decided to try with Tafe this time. Came to know Mr.Tensingh is person who taking care of the service there and any good reference would be helpful when I deal with them.

Also any particular points on what to expect from my 2nd service would also guide me. Thanks in advance and hoping for some timely response :)

Thanks,
    Arun
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I think Tensingh will be good enough reference and if you can quote Ramjn's name it'll be suffice.

I may be visiting TAFE Reach tomorrow in the Morning, will see if I can tag along. Hope you've my contacts.
  3. arunk

arunk

Chennai
    Thanks Suresh! :) I have arranged for a pickup and I'm not driving the vehicle to Tafe because of some urgent work. I do have your contact number and I'll give a call to you morning.
  4. Please Share your Service Experience, how much it costed u ?