1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2nd Service - Fiat Linea

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by antony1405, Dec 4, 2014.

1. antony1405

antony1405 Novizio

Chennai
    Dear all.. My car is due for 2nd service next month... The person from service center called me asking when I'll be coming for the service.. When I asked for cost they mentioned that I should be paying for oil, filter etc... Is that really the case... I thought it's a free service and I don't have to pay anything for changing oil... Please advise... Mods please move if I have created this topic in wrong place...
  2. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    You have to pay for consumables. Labour charges are waved off, only for service.
  3. antony1405

antony1405 Novizio

Chennai
    Hmmm.. That's bad... I thought first three services are free... ... Okay... It's also due to insurance next month.. How much could I expect for the first year insurance?
  4. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    2nd service should not go more than 8K and insurance that depends...on IDV value you are opting for....
  5. wasim akram

wasim akram Timido

JAMMU KASHMIR
    JAMMU
    Linea Classic
    My linea classic is due for first free service ,has clocked 6120 km in 4 months .what r the things which r checked in first service.As I'm new don't know about it....
  6. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Hi, All the car/bike companies mostly mention free service only for the labour, Any spares/parts/oils that are replaced and not covered under warranty will be charged.