1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2nd Innings... My italian wine LINEA MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by shashanknathani, Dec 27, 2013.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Review of Falken's Sincera SN 835: I did a 500km trip of Dapoli.

Route taken was :

Pune to Bhor-Varanda ghats to Khed (via mumbai goa highway)to Dapoli.

Return: Dapoli to Khed to Mahabaleshwer to Pune

The were screeching initially on corners and I thought of getting air pressure checked and to my surprise I was at 40psi. Culprit was the shop in pune.

Switched to 33psi and they were amazing on ghats. I took curves at 60kmph and they were confidence inspiring.

My take Falken's behave weird with improper airpressure. I have ordered a digital airpressure guage.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    varoon9999 likes this.
  2. shashanknathani

Pune
    Update: The car has completed 50000 kms and it is a roaring wolf on highways.
    I was able to do the longest trip of my life in Linea ~ 1070kms in 18 hours from Gwalior to Shirdi with me being the only driver. I love the way the car drives on highways.

Recently did a Pune - Mumbai - Kashid - Mumbai - Pune trip of 560kms in span of two days. What more one can demand.

I have done 22000+ kms in one year in my Linea and named her "Bellucci" for her looks and the way it is aging :)

Service is due and i will be visiting Pandit Auto on saturday for the same.
  3. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi Shashank ,that was a great thread, your are very meticulous in your details. Hat's off for your passion.You guys are so luck to have a strong service team in your area...
  4. shashanknathani

Pune
    Thanks Man.

Pandit Auto is indeed very nice with respect to their work and the staff is very helpful.

I got my Linea's service done and Also got an Update from WolfMoto. The response is amazing now.

One bad news, A friend was driving my car and he hit a pot hole, which resulted in a dent in oil sump, damage to an alloy, tire cut and some issues with respect to struts. The car is back to Pandit and i will be getting it back in a day or two.
  5. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    feeling sad about the incident, many times these friends do not care as much as the owner, if this is due to pot hole then it may be hit at speed of 60 kmph or above right ?
    I have hit one divider at night which was not noticed at all due to the lights of vehicle coming from other side.
    only damage was tyre cut and no any damages to allow wheel or other parts as my speed was low around 35 - 40 kmph while hitting.
  6. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Very sorry to hear it, hope everything is resolved soon
  7. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Shashank

Need your feedback on Falken Sincera. I am planning that on my Punto for 195/60/R15 profile. I wanted to know about the life, grip and noise level. Is it worth Investing. Else I have in mind Apollo and MY-02 or Yoko DB.

Thanks..
  8. shashanknathani

Pune
    Rudresh,

I have been using it for about 20000kms now. The tires are really worth every penny spent. They have hardly any noise (not like Michelins) and far better than other tires. The grip levels are pretty good and i have tested that on wet and dry surfaces. Given the other options, i can say Sincera is a better buy in comparision to them. I would suggest you to go for it with closed eyes.

Note: they come with amazing unconditional warranty as well, which is very much handy in Indian road conditions.
    prabhjot and rudresh like this.
  9. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Thanks Shashank.. I will try to source the tires in Hyderabad in couple of months.
    shashanknathani likes this.