1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2nd Free Service

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by sameergoel77, Jan 4, 2015.

1. sameergoel77

sameergoel77 Novizio

delhi
    hello everyone,
    on 28/12/2014 i went to kashyap fiat noida for the second free service of my punto dynamic mjd .
    i am attaching the copy of bill which i think is on higher side . do you all feel the same?

bill (1).jpg

bill (2).jpg

View attachment 75982
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2015 ---
    my running is low , and at the time service it had done 5629 km .
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 4, 2015 ---
    what i meant with " bill on higher side " was , whether in second service some of the things done were necessary or not ,considering it was just 5629 km on the speedometer.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2015 ---
    more so in free service , labour charges are free or not .
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  2. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Hi,

This is the normal amount for the second free service.The only thing here is your ODO shows less than 6k kms!

You would have waited for few more miles and serviced.

I almost got the same amount for the second free service but at 14900 kms!
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @sameergoel77
    When everything is paid how is this free service? Also why was only wheel balancing done and no wheel alignment? Normally there are done together unless otherwise specified. Generally the second service is oil change, filter change, dont understand why you have been charged for brake bleeding, lubrication pressure check etc, these are routine checks.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    First few items are extra, have you requested to do these?
    Not sure what is "Lubrication System - Check Delivery Pressure"? Have they explained what is this for?

Other items are normal.
  5. sameergoel77

sameergoel77 Novizio

delhi
    Ty Vignesh , Ghodlur and Ravi for replying.

@vignesh
    Well Vignesh my purchase date of car was 12/01/2014, so had to get it serviced ( 1 year or 15000km whichever is earlier ) was close to the date , so that it doesnot effect warranty .

@ghodlur
    Dont know why they charged for brake bleeding, lubrication pressure check Ghodlur.They had made bill for around 8000 earlier but then i asked how , then they discussed among themselves and removed wheel alignment from it.

@Ravi
    No Ravi , I didnot ask them to put any of those things. This was my first experience of paid service . They also didnot explained me anything as to what and why those things are required .

All in all should i ask them again for the changes made and moreover as you can see labour charges in bill is 1537 rs , should that not be free ?
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Labor can be charged on any item, extra than prescribed service items.
    You should have asked the details on any item extra than manual says, unless requested.

Also, do put your ratings and reviews here - http://www.teamfiat.com/reviews/fiat-dealer-service/fiat-service/kashyap-fiat-noida.29/.
  7. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have a query. I did second service of my Punto in October 15. But I didn't get the feedback call from Fiat India. I had received their call after my first service regarding service experience.
    I raised my concern via mail twice to fiat service last month, but no response till date.
    Does Fiat calls after the first service only.
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    No, they call after every service or running repair.
    gpunto75 likes this.
  9. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today I approached Future Cars (Nasik) regarding the feedback call issue from Fiat. The service advisor told that their relations with fiat were tense for three months, sales already stopped, and they are facing problems for spares. As a result, future cars have not updated their 3 months service data to Fiat. He said everything is fine now and I shall receive a call next month.