1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2nd Fiat into the family? How many of you would consider such a decision

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Pauleralil, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Hello my dear fiat'ians

Just wanted to know how many among us would buy a 2nd Fiat car.. I am at cross roads here as i am planning to buy a car for use in Bangalore. I already have a Fiat Linea in Kerala.. I love the drive on linea but my wifey is bit hesitant to the same look and feel a Punto would offer when compared with my linea.. What do you guys suggest..

Personally speaking i am 100% towards buying a Punto Dynamic BNW...Which is the other closest car which gives the same feeling of driving a Fiat? New maruti Ritz? Not sure of VW/Skoda due to the high maintenance and i dont like the FIGO/BEAT either :(

can someone help me in this regard..should i wait for some time.. any new releases in the near future????
  2. I would definitely go for another FIAT given the money;)
    I sold my Petrol Punto active to buy diesel Punto as we didnt want to sell the swift,so had to part ways with Punto...My dad misses the punto very much.

If you are planning on buying a car in bangalore,then Punto dynamic is a good choice..Honestly dont even think about Ritz,its really not a fun to drive car,and same old froggy inspired looks..
    2 people like this.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Go for Punto Dynamic its complete value for money package or else have a look of Renault Pulse as you are not interested in Figo.

For me its Figo after Punto.
  4. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    My take lies in my signature line below. If it ain't broke, why fix it!!
  5. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Already done that and continue to enjoy bliss. Still to convince yourself TD other vehicles too and then TD the Punto, that should settle the scores/decision.
  6. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    My dad has a Linea E+ Diesel and I have a Punto 90 HP. So already have two Fiat's in the family :D

The next member of the family will be Italian mostly but not a Fiat!
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Italian but not Fiat? You are keeping me guessing :D.
    1 person likes this.
  8. maverick

maverick Amatore

Check my signature below, I think there are quite a lot of us around having more than 1 Fiat in their stable. Go ahead and get your 2nd Fiat.
    1 person likes this.
  9. OKie, for the record I've got 4 FIAT's now! My signature too has the same. Three more were sold previously and hence actual count is 7! And definitely the next one will also be a FIAT without any doubts!

Just go for the Punto ;)
    6 people like this.
  10. sungoa2010

After selling my alto now I feel a need for a second one. If fiat launch a small vehicle I will consider one.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.