1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2nd car - USED, Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by DCpunto, Sep 27, 2013.

1. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    folks,

I am planning to sell my 7 years old Indigo, got a good deal. Want to buy 3-4 years old used diesel car(mostly another FIAT).

Can you please advise which car to buy OR let me know if you know any good deals, Budget 3-3.5 lacs.

Thanks,
    Narender
  2. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Check Palio Stile multijet if you can find one. You may get @ 2.2 - 2.8 lacs.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  3. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    Thanks Shashank..Spares for Palio a problem in Hyderabad? I have no idea..can you please advise..
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    With 99rpm up and running, spares problem for the Palio already seems to be a thing of the past.

But the body parts of Stile, some of which were different than the earlier gen Palio are still a headache. Mechanical parts - not an issue. Get a Stile only if it has been immaculately maintained by the previous owner.

Else, based on your criteria a Punto Active seems to be the only option ;)

Cheers.
  5. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    @Gurjinder - Thanks Buddy. Will keep you guys updated..
  6. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is post in OLX. Punto Active for sale @ 3.1 lakh rupees. You can check that.
  7. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    @ Shashank..Deja vu...I saw your message just now..but my younger brother already Td'ed that car..
    According to my bro - He is second owner..Radiator is painted, run board is bended...There are lot of rattles..looking for other deals..