1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

28000 Km 9 month Punto 1.3 Active

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by puntopunter, Jun 1, 2010.

1. puntopunter

puntopunter Novizio

Yestarday while driving on highway some sound starting to come from left front tyre side so went to sc and found out the rubber lining between the tyre and bumper has been damaged and making noise due to wind so got it changed Paid around Rs 500 fot the part + labour
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Posting the above spare part price info in Spare Parts Price thread.

If you can mention the part code in that thread, it would be helpful
  3. puntopunter

puntopunter Novizio

Today morning I was going through my 2nd service bills i noticed that engine oil is charged at just 395/ltr and the part no is : FIATOIL5W40SYN D now the same has been charged 675/ltr to other users now what i think they might have used engine oil of petrol punto thats why so less charge can someone clarify on this
    Another thing what i noticed is wheel alingment/balancing charges that is Rs 650 which i think is free with second service.
  4. puntopunter

puntopunter Novizio

Now the car is just 100 km away from third service of 30,000 km, so will be giving for service in few days
    Some of the things which i think of getting fixed is
    1) Noise from rear left (may be from suspension) while driving through potholes or bad road.
    2) rubber beading is coming out so need to change on b pillar on front right door side.
    3) sound from front passenger seat
    4) sound from front brake disk while applying break
    5) And biggest problem is today while reversing the car it hit a small pillar so dent on left rear attching pic with marking,dont know wether the part will be replaced or denting panting has to be done
    Any Suggestion from fellow members will be appreciated.
    [attachment=0:2zgtw0er]Punto 4acci.JPG[/attachment:2zgtw0er]
  5. :wow :clapping you are munching km pretty fast.

For the dent, it actually depends on the intensity of damage, if its a small damage, I suppose denting should take care, else the whole quarter panel will have to be replaced. I would suggest if you can post a pic of the damage, members here can give a better feedback
  6. anand3636

anand3636 Amatore

Cochin (KL - 44)
    pls give a closer shot of the damaged area.
  7. puntopunter

puntopunter Novizio

here are the pics of damaged part

8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Ah it hurts. Get it fixed soon.
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Tinkering work should be sufficient to correct this damage. I had corrected a similar damage on my Santro. After correction there was no way to notice such a damage existed.
  10. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Sorry to hear that..but I guess it can be repaired..no replacement required.