1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

25,000 Kms done..My wife's only complaint.. "You love your LINEA more than me"

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by saud, Jan 18, 2012.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Arnab as she is jealous of the car she might damage the car so dont try.

The same thing happening withe me too and my wife keeps beating my car whenever she feels jealous. If she wants something she blackmail me saying that I will beat Punto if you dont give me this n that so ultimately I have to approve her each n every wish so Punto bhi khush aur Punti sorrry Patni bhi khush. :)
    2 people like this.
  2. Whoa!!!:shocked
    I shouldnt let my wife read this at all...:confused Till now my wife loves driving,and with punto it has become an addiction for her,she keeps on asking me I am sleepy or not so that she can drive...:rage
    1 person likes this.
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Kedar, this story is not only your's, but most of us are facing the same.

My wife agreed with the modification on my punto with one condition:- I have to give her same amount for special shopping. Both are special to me so agreed with no argument :D. Thank god she learnt driving now. She was with me in I20 Test Drive, after returning she told what a pathetic car, our punto is far more better. I thought Fiat Induction already catching her after she drove our Punto :).
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
    2 people like this.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    This is the case with all the FIATians
    When i am down for a vacation, my neighbors says that now the Punto's husband has come.
    1 person likes this.
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    One thing for sure guys, let your wife drive Italian beauties. Its an added advantage if they have driven any other car before. Then for sure they will realize 'Why we love our FIATS!

I did the same to my wife and let her drive Punto often. Now she understands why I love my girlfriend so much :dancing
    2 people like this.