1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

25,000 Kms done..My wife's only complaint.. "You love your LINEA more than me"

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by saud, Jan 18, 2012.

1. saud

Just crossed 25,000 kms mark in my LINEA and my wife was beside me..:wowWhat a feeling of satisfaction..
    She had to comment on the blush on my face.."Huh, you and your car..Is there anything else in your life"..:clapping

LINEA 1.3 MJD, May 2009, Flamenco Red..:dance

It has been a dream run till date. I guess going for this car was one of the best decisions of my life.
    Whole family and car enthusiast relatives and friends were like "Are you crazy, you ll put your hard earned savings in a FIAT car..No ways" ::OO :hit
    I had a smile deep in my heart. It was supposed to be my first car. It had to be unique and classy.:dancing

Age 24, I was a proud owner of a sheer italian beauty, she was all mine..I was so possessive for my car that i would shout at anyone sitting in it and messing up with her..

My standard dialogue whenever it comes to long drives or night driving.."I dont have to drive, my car has auto cruise system..":clap This is very much true.. I feel driving my LINEA effortless.. Can drive for hours at a stretch at good speeds..

I used to take the washing kit and spend hours cleaning the beauty.."I loved spending quality time with my car, taking care of her, pampering her"..

She has been the most loyal and caring girlfriend i have ever had..whenever i forget to put on the seat belt, i hear the sound it makes as "No Saud No, Please dont drive without seatbelt..
    I proudly say that i own a big car which costs me 2.5Rs/Km.. All other car owners around me are like :shocked..

The comments i get on facebook when i post pics of my car are fabulous, admiration gauranteed..

No rattles, niggles, squeaks till date..

Me and my family frequently go out on long drives and enjoy superb music quality..Its been more than 2 years but still i cant stop showing off the features of my LINEA..

Since i got the delivery i have given my car for 2 services(5k and 15k kms) at fortune sakinaka mumbai..
    Other than that no other mechanic has ever touched my car..(just a punctured tyre..huh)..:clapping

I enjoy driving at 70-80 (i call it speed for romance), I cruise at 100-120 (smooth as silk), and i ensure that the world is behind me when i drive at 140-150..
    In the end i would say "touchwood" :up

Long way to go, if the road ends - make it..
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I hear the same...

jealous of our attention to our car and fear,possessiveness of loosing their share of love

my wife thinks like this...i'm just ur wife..and ur punto is your lover
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Well written and congrats dude. Even I bought my punto at the age of 24.Your wife's jealousness and your possesiveness toward Linea is same as in my case with my GF.Enjoy the ride.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Wish you many more happy km's in the Linea!
    1 person likes this.
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Saud well written & each words had come from the core of your heart. My wife use to address herself as my 2nd wife, 1st being my punto ;). I think for married people who owe FIAT, it should be "Wife's Jealous Guaranteed" :D .
    2 people like this.
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I also get this comment.

My wife says GP,Dzire,Pulsar 220 FI all are your wives.
  7. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Hehe, I am also bitten by this bug. At age of 25, Linea 1.3 MJD is going to be my first an my family has already started complaining of me talking only about Linea :)
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    This is one halarious comment I read in recent time, Mr. Bhai. :lol
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. Dzire could be his stepny...
    1 person likes this.
  10. Just let your wife drive the car sometimes along with you,that should solve the jealousy part... That worked in my case....she loves driving it..