1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

24x7 Emergency Service from MyTVS

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Feb 6, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Today, got a presentation from one of my collegue on the 24x7 Emergency Service from MyTVS. He asked my opinion on the same and I was also impressed with their offerings. My colleague owns ANHC and Honda has only provided free RSA for 1 year that is now completed. He is now looking for other options and asked my opinion on this. On paper it looks very good and impressive. Any TFI'ian have any experience on this service from MyTVS? I am also planning to go for it as a backup option to the Fiat RSA.

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

P3.jpg

P4.jpg

P5.jpg

P6.jpg

P7.jpg

P8.jpg

P9.jpg

P10.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    @ramjn,

I have taken it already as a back up just in case Tata Fiat lets me down and if Mytvs is available in that area. As for experience I have none with both Fiat as well as Mytvs and am quite happy about that. Id rather let that money go down the drain than experience anything requiring them both on the highway

Abdul
  3. Ramesh ,
    One of my friend who is using this for last few years is happy with their service .Few months back when he said about this I thought that I will get this and later I forgot about this .Now I am also going for this as a precaution as Abdul mentioned .Thanks for bringing this topic .

Ajit