1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

24 Month/3rd Service Queries

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by Ravi, Jul 6, 2011.

1. SunilFiat

SunilFiat Novizio

pune
    Servicing done. Bill is ~12.5K. Overall Car condition is OK.
    Only issue not resolved in Rear Left bumper was very very little offset. They was not able to fix it. He said I need to go to body shop Pimpri.
    The changed Break pad shoes given. In the morning I was checking my car and I suddenly realized that my Tubeless Tyre puncher kit is missing.:eek:
    Need to call today for that. Overall Servicing seems good. I have attached Bill Please. They have charged me for Tyre balancing.
    I will start a new thread soon for 2 years ownership. I have to do 3M coating to sparkle my Italian beauty.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    why is there 2 entires for Engine oil?
    and it totals to 4lts ,punto only handles 3.1 or 3.2lts
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thanks,
    sunil for sharing the bill.
    i have downloaded it, as i'm nearing to 3rd service just 3K kms away.
    its good to see that you have got all the fluuids change as per the FIAT manual 3rd service,sometimes the service guys dont know their job properly.

Was your break pad changed by the service guys or you advised them to change ?

What is standard check service plus and standard check AIRCON ? they have charged 350 and 450 INR each.
  4. SunilFiat

SunilFiat Novizio

pune
    As You see 2nd Item is 3 lit and 1st Item is Dis% as 80 which means 200ml i.e. overall is 3.2 lit only. ;)

Service guy checked and told me that you need to change it. I asked him to check all breaks.
    I had no issue in breaking though. But doing servicing after a year and almost 12k in 2nd year i thought its good to change.
    he has given me old pads.
    I had a doubt about it but first let me check it by myself and then ask. Yesterday i come late from office & today early hence did not got time to check it.

Regarding standard checks :D he checked extra things not mentioned in service manuals.
    Did internal dashboard and other plastic waxing, Cleaning. Regarding Air con its removing and cleaning AC & some spray.
    Last edited: May 23, 2012
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I got coolant , power steering ,transmission oil changed after 2 years of ownership (48000 kms) although the dealer told m u can still continue with both.My PS oil was again when my rack was changed under extended warranty(56000 kms).
  6. saud

saud

Mumbai
    Hi All,

My linea MJD is now 2 years 1 month old with 27K kms done, no issues till date.

I was planning to wait for monsoons to get over to get servicing done.
    Biggest issue is that the front suspensions do the bad dragging sound on every breaker, which i hate.
    I am also planning for GC upgrade.

Please guide me if i am doing the right thing.
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

I just booked for my 3rd service, but forgot to ask this question while booking :A

Can we wait and get the car back - I saw the option in Vecto website, but do they really deliver may be in half a day if we wait?
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

9. jpattar

jpattar

bangalore
    I gave my car Punto-active Desiel for 3rd Service (8th Oct 2013) at KHT motors, Whitefield Bangalore. I got charged Rs.6775/-. This included mud flaps which itself cost Rs. 890/-.
    I found KHT motor service centre is good. They handle it nicely; Especially special thanks to Service advisor Mr. Bharat. Really cool guy; takes care very well.
  10. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

Mumbai
    6775/- including mud flaps is too less. Are you sure they changed all the fluids like PS oil, Brake Oil, Coolant & Transmission oil? You should have these entries in your bill in order to smoothen your claims in extended warranty period. I have recently done all this and the bill came around 8432/- without the mudflaps.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Did your car complete 24 Months?