1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

24 Month/3rd Service Queries

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by Ravi, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ravi, that was nice piece of info which never went though my mind. What was the extra cost for these stuffs other than the regular service charges?
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Total cost came to 10.8K, including brake pad change (and labor cost for it).

So if you change all other oils, it will cost ~2K more, I believe its worth.
  3. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Has anyone given their Fire engine:cool: for the final free service? Please share the expenses!
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I spent Rs 3299 for the third free servicing of my Linea 1.4 FIRE in June 2011. The details are here.
  5. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    my 3rd service break up! 11k bill, wonder how much will the paid service cost:) Capture.jpg
    Concord guys proactively replaced the transmission fluid and other fluids for me!
    My baby is really smooth now!!
    Shake
  6. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    i was really happy with the concord service, but they still screwed up since i have to visit them again for my steering noise, they didn't have the suspension strut available.
    The LED orange light that surrounds the cigg lighter unit is also not coming on, i told the SA about it, but he troubleshot the cigg lighter not working:(
    Shake
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    @shakesin, i see that you have been charged for steel clutch slave cylinder. that should have been changed under warranty
  8. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    my warranty expired 2 days before i went for Service and its not covered under extended warranty. So 2k damage for my miss!!
    Shake

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

My advise to all the Fiat owners, check your warranty dates on Fiat systems, while giving your car for service. My warranty was suppose to expire on 12/11/11, however it showed 30th oct as the sale date of my car, i have escalated it to the fiat guys.
    Shake
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  9. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    you had not taken extended warranty or clutch slave cylinder is not covered in extended warranty? confused here:confused:
  10. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Not covered in Extended warranty!