1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

22222 km---15 months---a tale to tell

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sandipan_r15, Jan 18, 2013.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ARNAB,I don't know how much truth is there in this news.I keep regular contact with the SE named SUJAN SAHA of RD and he never shared a news like this.
    RD has already closed their dealership(The TATA-FIAT one,you know) at RAGHUNATHPUR.
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    KOLKATA showroom+ws opening this month-----GARODIA DISTRIBUTOR(033-24424579)----that's a great news.Added MMI VX140S PREMIUM to my accessories list yesterday.Planning(almost finalised) a trip to GUWAHATI-SHILLONG-KAZIRANGA-BHUTAN-DOOARS next month. shillong.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    HAPPY BENGALI NEW YEAR TO ALL THE TFI-ANS.A new year has began it's journey so has FIAT INDIA.Hope this year will bring all the joy & happiness to the lives of all the TFI-ANS & to the future of FIAT INDIA as well. SUVO NABABARSHA. images[10].jpg
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Have booked a service with GARODIA FIAT,KOLKATA on 29th April. Will post the service/workshop experience. Meanwhile my car has crossed 25500kms & I am busy in preparing for the next long road trip (as mentioned in post No.12).
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did not go to GARODIA FIAT,KOLKATA today-----the cause----the WS is not yet fully functional .Two of my friends went to service their cars(LINEA 1.4,PUNTO SPORT) on 26th & the experience is quite disappointing. Work is still under progress, most spares have not arrived, etc. So I cancelled my booking and rescheduled it on 20/05/2013 as the GARODIA WS has assured that everything will be fully functional within next 15-20 days. The GARODIA officials also said that they were not prepared but had to open the WS under pressure from FIAT INDIA.
  6. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    Called up Garodia today to know whether they are well equipped to resolve my problem. Most of the phone numbers provided in the FIAT website were in engaged state (tried more than 1 hr) or nobody picked up! Finally one lady picked up from one phn number; she gave me one number to check if they have the parts right now. Tried that number over 1 hr.. was coming Switched off!!! Tried one number given in the Website; one guy picked up, informed him about the situation. He reluctantly replied he is in sales so dont know about Service; advised me to tried that switched off no.. No luck today... will try tomorrow ..
  7. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    this is not going to work for sure i believe. If this kind of customer relationship continues in future, really have doubt on the progress of this great brand with butter smooth vehicle. After all everyone cares about after sales service which again depends on mechanics with true skillset, good workaround, parts availibility, dealer's knowledge on the future progress / plan of FIAT etc.

Same case happened with me. My right alloy got damaged (near chakdaha) on a round trip to Berhampur couple of days back. I tried checking with the distributor if it falls under insurance claim. But seems he doesn't have enough knowledge and simply responded it will not be covered. I still have doubt as this is metal and should be 100% covered with the insurance. Does anyone has any idea ??
    Last edited: May 8, 2013
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Rajarshi,Atrup--try this No.9831867504.I got response every time I dialled & booked my service through this No.
  9. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    Today finally able connect to the CRM in Garodia. I informed her about the issue and asked her to confirm if they has the spare parts. She said spare parts are not available right now and they will get them hopefully at around 20 May. So i need to follow up on 20th May to get the details. Lets see what they replied on 20 May.
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Brake pads have been changed today for the first time--lasted for 27200 km. Was changed at a local workshop;I purchased the pads(oe) long back and kept it in stock. On 13/05/13 got a call from GARODIA ws that spares had finally arrived at the ws. Will go for the 3rd service on 20/05/13.
    Last edited: May 15, 2013