1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

22000 kms and 14 months later - my Iceberg GP BNW MJD 75

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by kailashnj, Apr 18, 2011.

?

What should be the colour of the ABARTH stickers?

Poll closed Aug 8, 2011.
  1. Grey

14.3%
  2. Red

85.7%
  1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    can you post a more clear pic of side ones. i am not able to see the correct graphics. i think the designer missed out the taper towards the end and gradual reduction in the width of the bars. look at pic below.

abrath_punto.jpg
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Great to see one more Punto Abarth :)

Kailash on my Punto the sticker is getting bigger with towards rear door. I used the body of Punto which is on door at lower portion. On front door the size (Height) of the sticker is small and got increased towards rear door.

BTW what u used. Vinyl or redium
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    That's right Kedar - even I have used the body of the car to increase the size at the rear - it starts with 6 inches in the front and ends at 8 inches at the rear and the total length that I have is 74 inches.

I have used radium as its hard to remove a radium as compared to vinyl and it will shine in the night which will also help my car get noticed by others in the night.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yellow Abarth stickers Ravi Ji. :)

+1 Italia. Sorry Kailash. It's a subjective opinion but I do think that size of the TURBO sticker is a bit bigger than it should be.
  5. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I feel white stickers will do the trick
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Hey Kailash....

your Punto Abarth looks HOTTT... Can you please send me the Vector file which was sent by Kedar to you???

please please....

my email id. is : neel.flame@gmail.com

Cheers....

Neel :)
  7. raavs

raavs Timido

Visakhapatnam
    awesomee......i too took delivery of the same 3 weeks back and wana get d same graphic on my car as well....so i d request u to send me d vector file of the same please....
  8. @kailash awesome review of your punto and great pictures.. Keep your baby happy she will return the favor in same way. Happy miles :)