1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

22000 kms and 14 months later - my Iceberg GP BNW MJD 75

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by kailashnj, Apr 18, 2011.

?

What should be the colour of the ABARTH stickers?

Poll closed Aug 8, 2011.
  1. Grey

14.3%
  2. Red

85.7%
  1. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Ok guys - an update - the way Kedar has been modding his baby inspired me to also take up some stickering for my car. I am thinking of the Abarth on my car similar to what Kedar has and the TURBO (idea stolen from Grandeur) which would be slightly different than what we see on Sandeep's car.

Now my dilema is - I can go for the RED colour as or grey (similar to the colour that is in the fonts of FIAT from the factory visit) - please help - wifey thinks grey would look good as it will match the overall but I am thinking of red and need to make the decision asap as on Monday the stickers would be cut and then I will not be able to do anything.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  2. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    IMO Abarth sticker looks impressive in white color on Red Grande Punto.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i would say nothing different from this awesome baby. get a very high quality graphics from the best designer. sometimes i envy the punto owners. its so mod friendly and you can customize it anyway you like.
    on a linea you try changing anything and you screw her looks.

fiat-grande-punto-abarth-2.jpg

Fiat-Grande-Punto-Abarth-SuperSport.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kailash paaji, Red Abarth graphics look better on BNW. Moreover, painting the ORVMs red would complement it further. Grey stickers would do better on dark shades like Medium Grey etc.

@Italia Linea- IMO, the top one is a bit overkill. Bottom one looks fine though the front bumper could do better with smaller stickers.
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  5. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Abarth stickers

Thanks a lot for all your help on the colour choice. Abarth is now complete on my car. Let the pictures do the talking now

2011-08-08 15.47.47.jpg

2011-08-08 17.10.45.jpg

2011-08-08 17.11.03.jpg
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow, BNW is great to put these Red stickers.
    Nothing is suitable for red punto ;-(.
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    side look nice, but sorry to say not the turbo.
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Kailash...I did got your msg, But I totally forgto to reply. Buddy the turbo sticker I bought from a shop (last year...though it took sometime to decide where to place it), I don't have any vector file for it.

Abarth..is looking stunning along with FIAT. But I agree with Italia-Linea...turbo is not coming out well.
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    even i agree kailash, turbo is not going so well. If possible remove it & put someting else. I'll suggest you to check out aniket's job at front. Its very nice & cleaver! But i must say abarth is looking hot on bnw! As amit said we really cant modify single part of linea! Want to buy punto just to pimp her down!:p
  10. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Turbo that you have is a sticker and the same effect will not be in radium, hence I did choose a different font style.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk