1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2014-1.3 MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by CarJoker, Feb 27, 2014.

1. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    Hi all,
    After almost three months of 'research'(http://www.teamfiat.co.in/what-car/...rol-nissan-micra-renault-pulse-swift-lxi.html) ,many test drives and online reviews,multiple dealers visits, finally car delivery happened today.
    Car- Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 Emotion 76 HP
    Color- New Pearl White
    Manufacturing Year- Jan.2014
    Price- After discount, on road price was 8.27L in Bangalore
    Other freebies- From Vecto- chocolates/Ganesh idol,key chain + Rs 200 diesel.
    I booked the car in January so freebies were reverse parking sensor + GPS. Booking was through Vecto motors. Experience was good with some 'minor'issues which were resolved.Reached Vecto around 10:30 AM. All paper work was done in 30 minutes and then ready to go.
    As i did PDI 2 weeks back, this time i did not do PDI again.Just basic quick check- H Mark,tyres, any scratches etc.
    Thanks to all on this site.:)

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
    8 people like this.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations mate for getting delivery of your long awaiting Punto today.
    Nice pics & Classy colour
    happy miles with smiles,enjoy the drive with her:p
  3. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Congrats bro...You bought the best hatch in country! :) It is too good a car & the best car for modifying too :)
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @carjoker,

Heartiest congratulations on getting the Punto home. Finally you made the right choice by listening to your heart and I am 100% sure you will not regret your decision even a bit.

One suggestion - please take off the ribbons ASAP as they tend to shed colour on the bonnet.

Happy mile crunching and drive safely. Take good care of the car and the car will the return the favour.
  5. dumbestcoder

dumbestcoder Novizio

New Delhi
    Congrats Sir for the great hatch..you will love riding it..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congratulations, happy motoring.
    After Fiat started it's own A.S.S people started gaining confidence and started buying Fiat cars I thought
  7. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Many congratulations for the Punto.
    Wish you many happy mile munching and a niggle free performance from the car.

Enjoy the ride of the Punto and drive safe.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats car joker for punto; Worthy decision. Time to update your profile(from 1.2 Dynamic to 1.3 emotion)!!! :)

Happy Riding!
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Carjoker, way to go.::T Good car, good choice..!
    Enjoy well the good ride and comfort of Punto..!
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and you have taken the right step in getting to the FIAT showroom. and comming out with the Italian Beauty.
    Could spot a Linea in the picture, you neighbour also has a Fiat, is he s TFI memnber