1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2013 Punto Sport Black Top Material

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by fgp90hp, Jun 21, 2014.

1. fgp90hp

fgp90hp Timido

Mumbai
    Hello Guys,

Can anyone please tell me what is that material/colour which is there on 2013 Punto Sport Top (Black One)? If I want to get it done for my 90HP where I can do it? How much it will cost?

Please reply.

Regards,
    FGP90HP
  2. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Its painted in black, but you can get your roof wrapped. Which is easier and easily reversed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    The Punto Sport comes with a factory painted black roof. I think the colour is Nero Carbon, which I found at the FASS. You can recheck with them.

You can get your Punto painted or as Jotinder suggested, wrapped with vinyl. Personally I would prefer painting as the finish and effect would be better.

I just painted my Linea's roof black! :D
    1 person likes this.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Go to Torrid Fiat or RS Motors and get it done. It could also cost much less about as low as 50% price of authorised dealers or SCs from private painters within city. Price at dealers could be about (approx) 5k or more for one panel to paint .

- - - Merged Post - - -

If you are going to private player remember to ask him not to scrub and remove too much of factory base materials or undercoatings.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Painting will cost you around Rs. 5000

Vinyl wrap will cost you around Rs. 1500. I paid Rs. 1200 in 2011 for my Punto 90HP's roof wrapped in black glossy vinyl.
  6. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    The quote I got at Ramkay Fiat for painting the roof was Rs.8500.

After some references from fellow Fiaitian's I paid Rs.4500 for it including the ORVM's at a private garage.