1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2013 Punto/Linea ICE

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by pdydeva, Apr 24, 2013.

1. shubham91

shubham91 Novizio

patiala
    My iphone also nt wrking with the remote provided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    Ipod /iPhone works well.. But control only through device or steering.. Remote doesn't work I guess...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  3. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks itsvikrams device control should do the job for me
  4. cackharot

cackharot

Puducherry
    I too got remote with Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion (MFD is November 2013) but unfortunately it does not work;only steering controls working, SA does not seem to know anything about ICE so he told he will ask head office about these and get back too me. I tried with CD, USB, Radio nothing working not even ON/OFF.

Just in case I checked the remote IR light with my mobile camera and seems to glow well. I tried locating IR receiver but in vain. Can anyone confirm this and suggest any solutions?
  5. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm

i recently connected a friend 's iPhone to usb port. To my surprise I was able to change tracks from the phone and steering. I'm wondering if this is the only way people other than driver can change tracks while playing from blue&me.

Also if iPhone can do it why can't the android phones also do so?

Sent from my Windows Phone
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  6. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not Sure Fayad..... But I have got the ipod now and able to control playlist via ipod ... this gave my wifey some relief :p
  7. Scorpioman

Scorpioman Novizio

India
    Same problem here too. Got the car id December 2013 and just tried the remote but it does not work. Not very worried about it though as I am always in the driver seat and use the steering controls. It is nice to have if you are in the back seat with a chauffeur.
    1 person likes this.
  8. cackharot

cackharot

Puducherry
    Thanks Scorpioman!

My friends are bugging me to change the tracks often which is a pain (mostly songs will be played from USB). Also the media console does not display track title only Instrument cluster displays it. So I am planning to burn MP3 CD and sort this one out.