1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2013 Punto/Linea ICE

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by pdydeva, Apr 24, 2013.

1. l13mjd

l13mjd Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Why, oh why FIAT...? Why don't you want us to use USBs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Can Music Player Remote listed on 99rpm.com be used in Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion 2012 model?
  3. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    Can we use an extention cord from glove box to place below ac controller. Acc

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Rockster24c

Rockster24c Timido

Pondy
    Why u guys are worrying about some silly remote when you got steering mounted controls. Remote is such a crap stuff. Even the hu is worst and does no justice

Sent from my Cynus T2 using Tapatalk now Free
  5. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm

because its annoying that no one else other than the driver can change tracks.
  6. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    Agree with you. It's big head ache.. People are teasing don't this car have one of the most common features..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  7. rpm19050

rpm19050

Delhi
    yes. i am assuming you are referring to usb extn cord for connecting to b&m.
  8. shubham91

shubham91 Novizio

patiala
    Hey all i have got the remote with my emotion mjd Punto and it works with media player and it came along the car when the babe was purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  9. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm

are you sure that you can change tracks when its playing from usb(media player)? Or just with the cd player?
  10. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even I got it with remote , but it seems does'nt work for USB option , i tried it and doesnt worked for me. I connected Samsung SII to the USB it was getting charged and also plays the music in there the entire control is on steering.

Anyone tried ipod or ipod touch through USB does it work ? I am planning to get one ? ??