1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2013 Linea from Vecto, Bangalore

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by senthil, Jan 8, 2014.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats kkayden, you have made the right choice!!
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats kkayden for booking T-Jet,indeed a right choice.
    If you want Linea with huge discounts under 10 lacs then go ahead with the current T-Jet or
    If you want new looks of Linea,premium & nice interiors of new linea with no discounts & price above 10 lacs is ok for you then get New Facelifted Linea T-Jet.
  3. kkayden

kkayden Timido

bangalore
    thank you for the advice, am going ahead with it,will post pics soon.
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Any insider information on what you have mentioned regarding the premium interiors and pricing? Please do share as it will definitely help people who are sitting on the fence waiting for the new Linea. ::T
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    I dont have any insider information on this.I just said New Linea wil get new rich interiors with good plastics & textures & pricing of top model might be little above 10 lacs.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good decision, congrats.

Seems you have so much information. Lets not speculate, lets keep it in suspense :), this is what Fiat wants.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    I dont have much information about New Linea & yes sure will keep it suspense from now onwards till expo where Fiat will break the suspense.:)
  8. kkayden

kkayden Timido

bangalore
    One more thing, where can I get a pdi for the car and should I do pdi on day of delivery or a day bfore. any advice will be appreciated.
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    PDI of the car is better done before getting the vehicle registered and one final round done before taking the delivery.
    1 person likes this.