1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2013 Fiat cars Price Hike

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kins.kunja, Jan 2, 2013.

1. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    KHT motors bangalore claims no 2012 stock.. only two colors available, and also they promise to deliver 2013 stock in 10 days from now..
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The ones available at the plant are majorly white. Not too sure about the other colors. Punto sport absolutelty zilch stock. Will get the floating stock details today.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Wish they release similar much sporty (abarthed) version of Sport 2013 very soon, so that i can opt for it if its really looking good ;)
  4. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    I was said the 2013 model is coming since january first week.
    Also there is no difference between 2012 and 2013 model except the year of manufacturing.
  5. nmurthyks

nmurthyks

Hyderabad
    does FIAT discontinued the Absolute Edition scheme (50% Insurence + Absolute Pack) for 2013 models?
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think Yes.
    But Absolute items should be available as accessories.
    2 people like this.
  7. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Hi All,
    I am taking delivery of my car tomorrow, really excited and tensed, being my first car.
    Its going to be punto 1.2 petrol dynamic !! White !! :)
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Vickky for your new beauty :up Do open a separate thread to share the delivery experience, ownership experience with pics ofcourse :)
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vicky congratulations mate. Do open a new ownership thread and upload some nice pics of your car along with buying experience.
  10. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    This might be OT here, but which thread are we maintaing Fiat sales figures for 2013?