1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2013 Fiat cars Price Hike

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kins.kunja, Jan 2, 2013.

1. price hike.jpg

This is what fiat India`s website shows.. any guesses..
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

They have to. With all those exclusive showrooms and Caffes.

My sales guy warned me of this way back in October.

But with their current sale numbers, I feel they should wait some more.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  3. raj29

raj29 Superiore

There is going to be a price hike by most of the manufacturers in the new year, so FIAT increasing the price is not a surpise. I guess all of them have some common point to address because of which the price hike.
    IMO, the price hike might not be due to the exclusive showrooms and caffes. If it is then its not going to solve the purpose of setting up these exclusive showrooms !!

Does the line revising our price mean they are increasing, i am being too optimistic about this ehh :evilsmile
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  4. Hey! If Fiat is thinking about getting the cost of setting up exclusive showrooms from the meager sales, Fiats will be costlier than Mercs and even Rolls Royces.

And i don't think Fiat can wait for their sales to pick up before they can hike. Nuthing and nobody can catapult Fiat's sales of 200-300 units into 2000-3000 in a matter of a few weeks.

Once they start giving great service and caring, sales will pick up after, say, 10 months. That's because word-of-mouth, though travels fast, is up against decades of poor show by the brand.
    6 people like this.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    if fiat launches a new car ,sedan preferably and if diesel become as much as petrol then i might think of it in the latter part of '13 but PRICE HIKE ...
    already we are paying more for what we get .. not again :(
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Price hike, man they should do it from April :D
  7. acarthik

acarthik Guest

Would there be a hike in price of FIAT cars?

Hey Guys,

I am planning to buy a punto 1.3 MJD this year, could be in anouther 2-3 months of time. Will there be a price hike on 2013 cars. If so what would be the % of price raise? Any anticipation? That would help me to plan accordingly...
  8. No guess work here. All we can do is wait for the updated price list or hear from someone who has links to Fiat insider. Anyway, should be updated in Fiat website sooner than later.
  9. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    I would say wait for updated Punto..may be mid-year...if it is confirmed updated version won't launch by end of year go ahead n buy existing one

It should be around 3% hike
  10. acarthik

acarthik Guest

I have read somewhere that the FIAT is not going for any upgradation (new look & spec) on Punto in the near future and it would be mostly just a change in the year 2013. Hopefully the Punto Evo is not going to make its foot in indian market rather than they have some other plans. Better to wait for a 2013 badged Punto.