1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2012 Palio & 2013 Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by gvkv, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didn't like it as a Linea but Surely looks aggressive and stylish. FIAT should'nt bring this as LINEA instead shud bring it as a different product. Surely this car has a FIAT touch where one would be confused if he likes the design or Not.

Palio is superb. Really deserves to be in India. Nice to imagine Palio, Punto, Linea and 2013 Linea, UNO and Freemount displayed in the FIAT India Showrooms.
  2. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Amatore

Srida... really nice to imagine that..till then www.fiat.com.br :lol
    1 person likes this.
  3. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Agree with you! I suppose the 2013 Linea, in the pic is just a rumor! Just like, how some photoshoped the "Kizashi" to a "New Linea"!!! I believe the one in the pic is never going to come! And after all, FIAT aren't that crazy and dumb to give such a 'new' transformative look to the 'current' LINEA!!!

I think that could be a new car, say less than 8lakh, positioned below the "LINEA" sharing the New Palio's platform and not the Punto's, if the sources are true!
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  4. Am looking at it :lol
  5. xplorauto

Couldn't agree more. That thing to me looks heavily inspired by Fluidic Verna. Many people seem to be infatuated with that sort of a design, but I find them to have too many things going on... The present design of the Linea, Grande Punto and the Bravo epitomizes that pristine Italian design. It is a subtle blend of clean lines and flowing curves. Sadly, the Evo too is a departure from that, and it seems the Italian auto giant is getting wrongly influenced by the east Asian counterparts.
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

At first glance, the 2013 Linea reminds of the Chevy Cruze
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    I agree. This styling is not to my taste. Looking too much of Hyundai'ish. They can call this as Fluidic Linea :).

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

I did some research now. I strongly believe that this car shouldn't be from a Fiat. Looks like a PS job. If a new styled car is planned in 2013, how come a fully built car is posted and told as spied :) ?

Few observations
    - The Fiat logo on the front looks like attached to the image.
    - There are no Fiat badges on the wheels.
    - Is the 2013 car spied with even the registration plate?

Let me do some more research and find out what car is this actually.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

+1 to Ramjn.

It does seem like a photoshop.
  9. Srini

Srini Regolare

IMHO - I did not like the design of Linea at all. FIAT is at its best when they do keep things simple. Ofcourse it is not only for FIAT and Cars. This linea's front looks ugly to me. If i like this I should like the fluidic design of Hyundai as well. The curves does not go well with Linea. It spoils.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Oh - Posted my views without reading what others have said.. Both my views are already echoed.. Bros' Great Minds think alike..:D
  10. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    When did the linea sleep with the hyundia fluidic verna, since the new linea surely looks like that.

The current linea looks like a sophisticated and an aristrocratic person, whereas the new linea looks like an intern hellbent on proving himself
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.