2012 Palio & 2013 Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by gvkv, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gvkv

gvkv Timido

Car:
    Grande Punto 1.3MJD Active
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Car:
    Grande Punto 1.2 Active
    The New Linea looks Muscular and has a Improved Ground clearance too....
    But also said that it would come to India that soon, AS Fiat have Marvelous Master Pieces lying with them
  3. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola

Car:
    Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion Pk
    oh my god!!!! that linea looks so ashtonishing.....

that is surely gonna be my next sedan.

and for the palio the speedo dials could never be more sportier than that. our indian market would soon fall a prey to a disease called palio if they release it at the price of figo
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Car:
    Grande Punto 1.4 Emotion
    Looks doubtful...For FIAT in India, selling engines fetches more money than selling a few hundred cars. Unless the human master pieces there change their perception of Indian auto market, nothing much to expect as far as new models are concerned. But who knows whether the CEO himself will appear at the autoshow and declare "we have fooled all the media by saying we have no new mdels for 2012. Here are our new launches for India- New LINEA and Punto with 1.6" ?.
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  5. ccprakash

ccprakash Amatore

Car:
    Grande Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk
    Any pictures of punto 2012(they are planning to launch on jan 03)?
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Car:
    Linea 1.3 MJD Dynamic
    And I was thinking that they cannot make Linea look any better than the current version. That Linea is simply stunning. If it is launched in India, its my next car for sure.

On the other hand, the looks of the new Palio did not appeal to me much. The Punto evo too has nothing much to offer in the looks depratment.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Car:
    Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion Pk
    Oh my. What have they done to the Linea. :mad: :hit

I just hope this is just some rumor and not the final design specification. That 2013 Linea is not what FIAT design legacy stands for. Not by a mile.
    4 people like this.
  8. platinumshine

platinumshine Amatore

Car:
    Grande Punto 1.3MJD Emotion
    Hey noo. Doesn't it look quirky, the front portion atleast in this picture? Infact the current Lin is so so classy n elegant in looks that any substantial changes to the exterior may end up spoiling, when we compare it to the current. Let us wait for more pictures.
  9. Arkin

Arkin

Car:
    Grande Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP
    I really hope that happens - though I'm skeptic; remember the Palio Mjd - I would say it was the MOST SENSIBLE and VFM diesel hatch ever in India, cheaper than the Figo with a better engine - yet it was not a great success compared to what it should've been, though you see many in Bangalore.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

Car:
    Grande Punto Sport
    A completly wrong styling of Linea. The elegant and classic look is not there :-(

FIAT need to change the headlight same Skoda Laura. Change Tail light get some new design. Rest everything should be the same.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.