1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2012 Grande Punto - BNW

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by soori, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    WOW increased ground clearance and you take her directly off-roading :) congrats on your purchase
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congratulations.
    No,the wind noise can not be fixed(unless,ofcourse the ORVM is removed),you will have to live with that.
  3. hi, congrats on your valentine!!! do post more pics and your driving experiences...
  4. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Congratulations on the new acquisition. Could you please post a side-on pic of your punto?

Rituraj
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats on your white Angel and great to hear that you are from Mangalore. I am also basically from Mangalore. Hw is the population of Fiat cars in mangalore.
  6. soori

soori

Dubai
    Thanks all.. I was very confident with the ground clearance. Mangalore has good number of fiat cars. GP takes a lead followed by linea and palio.

Will upload the side profile tomorrow as am using my phone.

There is an alignment issue. The car steers to right with the steering straight. And the ratling seems to be from door hinge.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    4 people like this.
  7. arul_dba

arul_dba

pls post 2012 interior photos.
  8. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Congrats on your new purchase!! Happy Puntoying...
  9. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats on your New Drive.

The car has amazed me for the past 25k (within one year) and keeps on giving me smiles. The engine noise is if not less than, same as my other 3 pot petrol car ALTO K10. Only Thing i dont like about Punto is its cabin lights and its storage space. The wind noise I have tried my best but with out any success.

I think many of us might need your views & the cars stability at high speeds with the 2012 higher GC. Please keep posting the same.

Drive Safe.

Kiran
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ENKI,
    i'm little confused :confused:eventhough gear is at neutral we need to press the clutch and start ?