1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2012 FORMULA 1 AIRTEL INDIAN GRAND PRIX - Anyone ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by lowflier, Sep 13, 2012.

1. lowflier

lowflier Amatore

South Florida
    Team,
    Its here, bigger and better hopefully! Is anybody planning to make it to the F1 race this year ? I watched the last one and from that experience I can say that it is worth it. Well, a dream come true is how I can describe the experience as! Seeing the legends in action, the roar of the engines and all the buzz made my unplanned, last moment trip one of the most exciting and memorable ones I can remember. I returned back with a lot of memories and with a wish to be back for the next. I will describe one incident which can give you an idea how exciting it was. The day before the race I had visited TGIF in the Great Indian Mall in Noida. After a couple of beers we went for a smoke in their smoking lounge. No doubt, everybody was talking about the qualifiers and the final race to be held the next day. While we were having our own conversation, a Kenyan natioanl intervened and trying to catup with with us. He was standing there all the time listening to us. After an exchange of greetings he mentioned that he had been to the qualifying race, let me mention I had planned only to watch the final race. We asked him how it was and he was trying to explain how he felt, in the end he said the roar of the engines and all the buzz has the potential of giving anyone an orgasm! After watching the race even I felt well, it was pretty close to that!:cool:
    Mods - I did not see a thread related to the F1 race on our forum, if there is one please feel free to merge this one to the main thread.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
  3. lowflier

lowflier Amatore

South Florida
    Prakhar, I saw the pics and most of them describe the off-field activity nevertheless some very good pics there !!! I did click some, will upload them there sometime ! Even I am trying to make it this time, may be only for the final race, not very sure though. I dont want to miss the action, well I am just hoping I can make it. To all other forum members - I would like to know if the tickets are available for the final race day only. I have kept tab on bookmyshow and waiting for the final race day tickets sale. Excited !!! :D:dancing
  4. hi
    had VIP for last year's race but couldnt go coz of my joining..
    will definitly be goin this year.. hopefully will be arranging for VIP passes soon...
    Hope to see few of TFI members there
  5. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    As of now, I am 100% positive that I will make it for the final race.

Can't wait to hear the roar of the engines.. what else can I say.. it high adrenaline stuff.. :steering

Any other TFIans going for the race ?:confused:
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012