1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2011 Swift / Honda Jazz Price Cut/Toyota Liva - Impact on Punto

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    New slashed prices

Honda Jazz S Price in New Delhi – Rs. 5,50,000/- [6,01,263]
    Honda Jazz Select Price in New Delhi – Rs. 5,75,000/- [6,28,139]
    Honda Jazz X Price in New Delhi – Rs. 6,06,000/- [6,79,644]

Source - Automobile Planet
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  2. niranjan_81

Ohh. Very good price correction by the company. We actually did a test drive of the vehicle some one year back when the first thought of buying a car came into the mind. Both me and my wife liked it a lot but the price put the dampener and moreover we were not in a hurry of buying.
    Now with this price correction it will surely attract more buyers.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

IMHO There is scope for another 50K-75K reduction considering that it has a petrol engine.

Then it will be REAL VFM.
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

^^ no honda cannot cut more prices. its a very nice VFM with the reduced prices. i saw the new specs too. lot of features are added new.

already my friend who went home town to buy a new swift pinged me on gtalk and started asking about new Jazz. he said many people are buying new Jazz now. but he is stuck on diesel vs petrol.

i tried him to convert to fiat, but he wants to stay away from fiat :(
  5. teky

teky Esperto

I don't think they would need to royj - All the version of Jazz are well equipped (ABS + Airbag on all versions) and space is really good both in the rear seats and boot. If I was in a market for Petrol Premium hatch to run about the City my money would be on the Jazz, It's far more utilitarian than the Punto & Honda City itself.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    I agree. Jazz looks absolute value for money now. In my opinion, Swift P, i20 P and Polo P are going to have tough time ahead. And I am happy about it :).
  7. Completely agree. Jazz is VFM car now.
    It is as good as the city without a boot. I find it better than the city for urban use.

Jazz will definetely dent the new Swift and i20 sales. I would definetely put my money for Jazz if i had a need for a second car. Infact, i am hoping Jazz would launch the CVT version soon.
  8. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Honda Jazz with new Pricing

Honda slashed the prices of Jazz by almost 1.5L. Now Ex showroom Navi Mumbai it starts at 5.57L (as per todays TOI). ABS, EBD,Dual SRS Airbags, Music System(Aux in, USB) are standard across the variants.

In Pune OTR
    Jazz: 6.31L
    Jazz Select: 6.61L
    Jazz X : 6.9L

What you guys say, its going to be a hit?
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Its surely going to be a hit.. and its going to eat away a large part of i20's market share i feel
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    A similar thread discussing price cut on Jazz and other cars already exists.

It will surely be a hit for a petrol car buyer. It has lots of space, looks ok in Blue color, engine is the most silent engine available in India. NO sound at all. I doubt if the car is coasting when it passes by. Most importantly, it has the H badge.

BUT those who "LOVE TO DRIVE" will never buy it as the prices of petrol are shooting up. Rs70/liter with a 12kmpl car is not economical for long drives.