1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2011 FIAT cars now even better

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by PaddleShifter, Feb 14, 2011.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Re: Re: 2011 FIAT cars now even better

Yes, you are. Your car has the least such small imperfections. Particularly, your car's Glove Box fitment is perfect.

Though pls check your bonnet alignment. When we went to Lonavala for TFI meet, it looked as if it was not perfectly aligned. i.e. where it meets the front bumper/ grill & the symmetry on both sides.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I think the Quality Check Team at ranjangaon has got up from sleep, hahahahaha, hope they will not leave a single issue to the fiatains to complaint for,
    But i have seen that with myself also, we have many small isuue with the car, but once we are in the cockpit we tend to forget all these hanky panky issues and zoom away in a positive mood, that the spirit of the FIAT.
  3. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi

Yes, you are right AMZ is Jan 2011. I took mine on 1st feb, same Vin ending (AMZ).

Yes no discounts to us as well, except for few freebies like mats and mud flaps. Have to shell out for Insurance as well, as fiat wasn't giving free insurance like last year. as for 2011 being on papers, Temp. Registration slip has "Fiat Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion Pk 2011" written over it.

No its not standard, i don't have any gaps either on glove box or ignition key area. I guess its just the problem with screws getting adjusted.
  4. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    Hi Paddelshifter,

My October 2010 manufactured Punto is quite same as 2011 cars.

Regards,

Sachin

Mod's note - Please do not quote the entire big post. Quote only the part/sections to which you're referring to.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Sachu. I haven't seen the October 2010 onwards models. I just saw this 2011 model and felt the differences shown.
    But definitely, October 2010 is when T-JET made it to the Indian market and there were some improvements across all FIAT models. ::T
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    @paddleshifter
    Yes . My Linea is also Oct'10 make. It is having better plastics and A/C new kit is also retrofitted.
  7. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    Yes its true.

Regards,

Sachin
  8. Very true sir. Initially, I was eying for Emotion variant. But due to financial constraints, I have to settle for Active. When I am not driving, I miss all those features available in heigher variants. But once I am in the driver seat, I just forget every thing. Driving this car is absolute pleasure.

:wow
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    well we all love fiat cars the way it drives but we all have to admit that earlier models had a lot of poor f&f. the worst thing in my car is the front top glove box it has a WIDE gap. my door plastics can make a cut in the skin if touched. but good to know that things are improving.
  10. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    you have hit the nail on the head, i too found many improvements in my nov 2010 punto over my cousins 2009 punto, but not much of a difference from the 2011 punto, i checked out when i visited tass for my first 3000 kms check up.