1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2011 FIAT cars now even better

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by PaddleShifter, Feb 14, 2011.

1. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Tata Motors Vice President (Commercial-Passenger Car Business Unit) R Ramakrishnan told reporters that
    there were issues with Fiat cars relating to ground clearance, air-conditioning and power.

"Now these have been sorted out,"

Visit to
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new ... 501513.cms
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Woah!! :eek: No wonder this thread went to 4 pages before I could even take a look.
    Awesome work Yashik. ::T
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Re: 2011 FIAT cars just got better- FIAT Punto TFI special

You misunderstood me Yashik. I said "supposedly". I never had any doubts about the interior quality. It is more of a hot air baloon floated by so called experts :cool:
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Don't forget to post your case details on TFI.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Sorry for going Offtopic :eek:fftopic but this is just a reply to an offtopic post, so that no more offtopic replies and same replies(again and again) are there at every good discussion we all start about Fiat Cars

Respected Bhai, Why wait for 6 months. You mentioned, your warranty is getting over in 6 months, but in any case "they are not helping you by not checking """"defective parts"""" as per you auto knowledge". So whats the point of waiting for warranty to end.

I would actually advise you to sell the car immediately. The benefit of that would be, you would get more money as the car would still be in warranty.

Also, I would advise you without any wait, go to consumer court directly with your theories "as per your auto knowledge" and try to prove it that Fiat is at fault. Before you do that, please do not go on and on everywhere proclaiming you are going to do this and do that. Please let us know when you actually do things, and not when your mind percieves what you are going to do 6 months down the line.

Another thing, you dont need to prove to anyone that you are the "Bhai" in troubleshooting. You only need to prove it to yourself and that would be the biggest achievement.

P.S Any Member who live nearby the """Bhai""", can you guys please drive his car and see "the problems" in his car. If any of you guys do that, please dont put adultrated fuel for testing ::O
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Hey Guys this thread is on FIAT's 2011 car improvements and not on bashing each other. Kindly stick to the topic and not point fingers at each other and do not claim I will do this and that until done. Hope we are matured individuals on the forum.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I hear the same issue many time in the forum, either you dont like the car or there is something wrong in the driving stile, or else your car has undergone a major repair. I have never heard anyone abbussing in such a way, anyways i think you may start a different topic in the form for you and all of us TFians will be glad to help you. This forum is dedicated to 2011 FIAT CARS NOW EVEN BETTER
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Re: 2011 FIAT cars just got better- FIAT Punto TFI special

+1. I still don't see anything remotely resembling what they call bad plastics and panel gaps in my 2009 Punto.
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Tony , If my driving style would have wrong,then how my MJD gave 32.1 km/Lt.

This is my Highest figure . @ the speed of 80-90 km/hr.with AC.

Any way. Forget it. If I write anything more,someone will criticise me. Then I will lose my temper. Then I will also write some critics.
    & finally I will be banned again.So no comments now.
  10. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    The "new and improved" tag is a very old marketing ploy and it does work... its all psychological.
    I agree with kaps n royj...i see no difference (read very little difference) in finish except some difference in plastic feel on the new tjet...
    My Linea has no fit and finish issues nor any rattles etc. after 41700km
    With all the discussions on the forums with enthusiasts the matter seems blown out of proportion so as to make it look like the earlier fiats were a lemon.
    A common man who buys a Fiat now won't even notice or comment on the new lineas fit n finish unless highlightEd by the salesman because there is hardly any difference. Infact, for the fiat bashers there is hardly any difference in f&f in the negative way (that is its as bad as it ever was). It will be stupid of us to be getting excited about the improved f&f as we are watching and experiencing these aspects first hand and know that its as good or bad as it ever was(i would say good).

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk