1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2011 FIAT cars now even better

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by PaddleShifter, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: New FIAT cars just got better- FIAT Punto TFI special

Done.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: 2011 FIAT cars just got better- FIAT Punto TFI special

Well, I never thought that the interiors were 3rd class in the first place. :sad1
    Those comments on most forums are from people who go to that extent to justify why they bought a Figo or a Polo (with supposedly better interiors) instead of Punto.

Some comments here make me feel as if this threads wants to convey the message that older FIATs had "lower quality" or something. :ban
    Its not like that. I just wish to say that FIAT has "further improved" their cars in 2011.

I hope the purpose of the thread is clear to everybody. :confused1
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: 2011 FIAT cars just got better- FIAT Punto TFI special

Actually it is good to know Fiat has improved the things which most people complained. This shows they care.
    See other cars from big volume makers. Whatever you complain, that will remain. They don't care.
  4. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    is there a difference between Sept/Oct manufactured T-Jet and a 2011 one ??? ;-)
    maybe once vasudev/bnzjon can comment
  5. I din't spot any difference. Infact, when i did my PDI, there was another Black Nov 2010 TJet in the yard.
    I din't find any difference in comparison.

I think TJet will not have much of a difference as it was launched just 3 months ago.
  6. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    All the corrections were implemented in the t-jet first as they didn't want another mess up at any cost for a premium productl. ::T

abdul
  7. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    ::O It means Bhai should replace his MJD with new one made in 2011
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    @Yashik:

Q: The cabin light of the active variant of Bones is like this. 2010 Active owners confirm whether you have theater dimming lights or this light
    A: Yes, the lights in Active model is same, but this light is also euipped with "Follow me home" Technology (Theater dimming effect)

Q: 2011 cars have a rubber padding on the radiator. See arrow
    A: Even the AC Upgrade kit (Retro fitment) has the same radiator and my car now has the same padding after the upgrade.

Awesome Thread and great review Yashik... I liked the comparison style... Waiting for Linea review in similar fashion....

New Brand Ambassador for FIAT "Yashik - Paddle Shifter"
  9. Bhai, you stil want to go for another FIAT ? ::OO
    I thought you were not liking your current FIAT car for many reasons you have metioned in various threads here :confused
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Yashik, Active model has same cabin light since Punto Launch. I back you up on rest of the points. They are improved however don't want to comment on 2nd gear shortness as I am not sure.