1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2011 Amby!

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Grandeur, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Came across this article about All New Amby, can't stop myself to share here.

As Per BusinessViewsReviews:

Just when we thought that the much loved Ambassador which ruled Indian roads for over six decades will go into history books, its promoter CK Birla has announced that Hindustan Motors has roped in foreign designers to completely re-design the original look resembling British classic car Morris Oxford to suit the current times....

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

amby.jpg
  2. This looks amazing.....
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    :cool: Seems to be inspired by fiat500 and mini cooper
    Definitely good looking and way better choice than Shift Dejires :p
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Looks Bulky
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

It has to...that's how Ambassador's are!!!
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It definitely has got 1 or 2 genes from the Alfa Romeo Mito as well. I like this design and especially the alloy wheels.
  7. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    This is a very old pic. Common in TBhp. The design in pic is from SRK rite..? The new Amby is not gonna look like this.

This year the CS version of Amby will be launched. Which looks like good old LandMaster!
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I trust its tested for Aero Dynamic and has a good engine with Turbo...

i was laughing silly by remembering few amby's used to sport stickers on the back that read "Power Brakes Caution" do you guys recall? mostly Govt cars !!
  9. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    this is a rendering done by a T-BHPian . Its not the future design on the Amby . SRK designs is a member of Team BHP and this is his idea of what Amby should be like . I dont think HM is going to invest any further in re designing the Amby . The Indian Govt has already started replacing the Ambys with SX4s so whats teh point re designing these . the Amby might just become a Niche product for a selct few . A collectors item .
  10. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai