1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2010 Linea T-jet in dealer yard,dealer offering heavy discounts

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by asif, Jun 6, 2012.

1. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Brand new(not registerd) 2010 Fiat linea T-Jet in Showroom yard(not a test drive car).Dealer offering heavy discount on the car,apart from Fiats offer on T-jet model.
    • Maximum Power : 114 PS @ 5000 rpm
    • Maximum Torque : 207 Nm @ 2200 rpm
    Please call to know the price.You will get a very good deal
    SAGEESH,
    Sales executive,
    Mohandas Motors(TATA-FIAT DEALER).
    Trivandrum,Kerala
    Mob No:9544404487

It was informed to me by Sageesh,as i went to showroom yesterday,as per ma experience sageesh is a good guy to deal with,he was the sales in
    charge of ma Linea.He said me that the car has not been taken out of the yard.The car has been maintained well by the concerned dept,has given periodic checkups,washes etc..can thourougly inspect the car if you are interested before any detailed talks.
    linea-t-jet-01.jpg
    2 people like this.
  2. How much does the dealer offer discounts for this car.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I guess this is sold.. i m seeing a brand new bronco scuro Tjet near my home for the past one week !!
  4. joymrc007

joymrc007 Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    Tuscan Wine T-jet in Mohandas Motors

I went with my friend for a query on his punto booking on mohandas motors and out of curiosity i asked the SA if there were any T-jet+ left with them.to my surprise she said they have one but a Tjet model and not the Tjet+ variant.the car was a Tuscan wine colour and was lying in the yard with faded headlamps,broken black plastic covering stalk of rear view mirror,missing right rear door chrome strip(window),even no gear knob only stalk!!! they promised to fix it as they said the car isn't touched since it is unloaded to their yard.About 2 weeks later i got a call and i went to TD the car.the car was washed and was kept in running position the bits were like before and they said they would fix it if i was into buying it.after a short TD i found the steering a bit tight than usual and shifts not smooth.bt i guess the oils have to be changed to make it smooth again.the VIN was decoded and was found to be a 0ct,2010 model.the odo meter was resetted and the reading was 0.0km when i took it for a spin.the 'H' was missing.So my qn is it worth buying that car if i get it rectified?this is the last Tjet available with dealers in Tvpm.its been my dream vehicle hence this query.what should i quote for the car.do u know of any history of this car beig defective or something as its been here for so long without a peep from other buyers?Kindly Reply.Thanks
    1 person likes this.
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    With the all the stated things, I would stay away from the car unless, the price they are quoting is impossible to ignore.

What is the price quoted for this piece?
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    If things like gear knob is missing, I would suspect that this car was used as a donor for other cars, where spares were required. I would be quite suspicious about what other internal components were cannibalized.

Having said that, if the car is / can be brought to an acceptable condition and the car is offered for approx. 5 L OTR, I would consider it seriously.

Rajan
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Is that going to covered with standard warranty and service schedules or out of cover?
  8. joymrc007

joymrc007 Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    Tuscan Wine T-jet in Trivandrum

Thanks 4 the fast reply guys.i go as you guys said i will ask for the 5-5.5l OTR (which i think they wont agree to :) ) . i have received a mail from Marius D'lima on 16th feb that new t-jet will be available from march end.and she specifically asked me to wait until then on my query on any t-jet's left in the plant.I reported it on cartoq as well.so unless this deal goes well.will wait for the new one and i hope it comes with the Oceanic blue shade which is my fav. colour among the linea.Cheers:cool: Fiat Linea T-Jet to be launched in March 2013 with new features, better value for money | Cartoq - Honest Car Advice
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i ve never saw that at mohandas !! i also do believe that it was a quick donor car for all small parts, but well, if they can give you with all new parts, new fluids and full warranty at 5.5Lakhs, i wouldnt ignore it by any means !! well, new Tjet wont be priced below 10Lakh OTR when its relaunched, but its just a couple of weeks away and sure you can wait till that !! Lately i m seeing many Tjets at trivandrum , people have woken up from dreams ?? !!
    1 person likes this.
  10. joymrc007

joymrc007 Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    I saw only 3 tjets in tvm :( .one being the car at mohandas,one more tuscan wine + near Sasthamangalam and one white+ regularly btw peroorkada and nedumangad[KL-21-E-8000] . i actually turn my head at every linea from front grille to back to chk if its a T-jet nowadays ;) .Bossa Nova white T-jet+ owner('DON-according to Keralamvd website) are u here man?would love to meet you in person.Regards...