1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2009 Linea MJD Epk: 4th yr service @63,880kms costing a whooping 63,000!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Avinash, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  2. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Sir, I would like to escalate this issue to the higher authorities.

They constantly give excuses, and now still they're saying the vehicle would get ready soon. When my dad asks for at least a tentative date for delivery they say the car would be ready ''soon''. ''Soon'' is the only word my dad hears. My dad has even said that it's only cause of such attitude, such an excellent product like Linea is constantly failing to do well here in India.

So far we've paid 62k in cash, and the remaining 30k (for BCM, seat-belt sensors & air-bag sensors) my dad said he would pay them as soon as they deliver the car.

Can someone please let me know as of whom should I contact to raise this issue to the higher authorities? I prefer to call rather than just mail & wait for a reply.

Worrried! :(
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Avinash, what is the reason given for the delay?

Check your PM. I am sending you the contact of Ramkay's CRM. First check with them on reason and if it is not satisfactory, shoot an email to Mangesh.
  4. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3

Thanks a lot. :)

UPDATE:

Just had a talk with Ramkays's CRM.

The problem is with the BCM. I was informed that the BCM that they had sourced, was not working in my car alone; but worked fine when they tested in an other Linea. They were not able to sort out this issue, so the delay. Rest all, the driver seat-belt sensor and air-bag sensors have been fixed.

A service team from FIAT have landed at RAMKAY for some official purpose, and now they are looking into my car as of why the BCM was not working.

I was promised that I would get a proper update by 4.30pm today.
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  5. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @Avinash: Any update from the SA?
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Avinash, any update from Ramkay?
  7. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3

Nothing so far! Not even a ''text''.

I don't get this at all. Let them even take 'n' number of months to service a car. But they must at least have the ''courtesy'' to keep me updated. The worst of all, I was promised by the CRM that I would definitely get a call by 16.30 yesterday.

Seriously, now i regret why the JV with TATA ended. VST & Concorde Chennai, both were offering commendable service before. Now, must say, this is the 'worst'.

I wonder if it's the lack of technically skilled labours to sort out some 'intricate' problem that could have popped out in a car that almost had zero issues for four yrs, except for this godforsaken rat bites, or have the service guys ''messed'' up with the whole car while servicing.

I was 'once' (a month back) informed that the car had stopped all of a sudden when they were TD'ing it. On hearing that my dad was totally pissed off with those guys saying that all these years till the very moment before giving the car for service, this machine had never failed up at any moment of time!

Should I call them again, and run behind them to get the updates or what? Must say, my dad's totally fed up with them! What should be done now?

Need help!!! :(
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  8. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Did you try contacting the FIAT guys? May be its time to do so now. Contact Mr. Mangesh. He should be able to help you out. Contact List here.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Call CRM again and take a tougher stand. Be clear and give hint that you would be reaching out to Mangesh if there is no progress/updates. Do this once before contacting Mangesh.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Okay, CRM called me yesterday around 3pm. Again I was informed that they still haven't sorted out the issue yet.

I was once again said that they would inform me the problem today by 16.30.