1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2009 Linea 1.3 MJD - Black for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Guru_mprasad, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Guru_mprasad

Guru_mprasad Amatore

Chennai
    My heart aches as I am typing this, I am planning to sell my Loyal Fiat Linea to upgrade myself to an SUV. Made up my mind and wanted to explore the options. Though I am the third owner, the last two owners didn't drive the car much. I have maintained the car with at most care. All Services and parts replacement were done in Fiat ASC and all bills are available. One more additional value to the car is that Road Tax of 90000/- is paid for Bangalore so there wont be any issues with the RTO here in Karnataka roads. Insurance is valid till Sep 2016. Runs on recently upsized Yoko Earth 1 with 60 profile. Have upgraded to High GCC as well. No Mechanical issues what so ever. Still gives a mileage of 22+ in Highways with ACC. Have new Brembo Break Pads and new Disk rotors along with 3D mats for the interior.

Mileage: 115000
    Final Price : 3.5 Lacs (I have quoted a fair price here considering MSP and the state of the car. I am only selling it with a hard feeling.) Will be uploading the pictures is any one interested as I don't have them handy.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.