1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2003 Fiat Palio 1.6 S10 #497

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by SunnyBoi, Aug 27, 2014.

1. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

2003 Fiat Palio 1.6 S10 #497 for sale.

I've owned the car since 2012 February and have done ~27000KMs on it. The car is currently in my name and I'm the 4th owner. Its numbered #497 out of 500. I don't have the original side skirts, alloys, muffler tip on the car. The Art leather seats/door pads cover up the original S10 seat covers.

Engine Oil : Motul 8100 X-Cess 5W40 Full Synthetic changed at 97000KM
    Gearbox oil : Tutela Technyx 75W-80 GL4+ Full Synthetic changed at 94000KM
    Battery : Amaron Flow DIN45 changed at Dec 2012
    Wheels : Fiat Linea Steel rims 6Jx15
    Tyres : MRF ZLO 195/60-15 changed at 94000KMs
    Sunfilm: Garware Icecool Shield on all glasses including front windsheild. Never had a problem with cops since Feb 2012.
    Brakes : Bigger brakes from Palio Adventure. 257mm discs up front and Adventure rear drum brakes.
    Lights : Hella 100W Low beam with relay/wiring kit and stock 55W high beam

Car has a UNI Foam Filter imported from USA. I have stock exhaust and this is how the car sounds :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/olo0n6fz2nnrpdd/Sunny S10 Windows Up.mp3

There are a few scratches on the exteriors as usual. The left fog lamp is broken and I unfortunately haven't had time to get it rectified. The front glass has a small crack since 1.5 years happened due to a stone hit. Neither has the crack increased in size nor its near the center/obstructing view so its not an issue.

Car is very thoroughly detailed, both exterior and interior. Few portions such as hood, hatch, roof and rear bumpers have a permanent coating of GTechniq C1/Opti Coat. Watch the Walk Around video here:

Almost whole of the car is damped including all 4 doors, hatch, boot including wheel well and area under the rear seats. There is very little/no road noise while driving.

I have the servce history from the previous owner and myself.

I have a lot of brand new spares to give including both original mirrors, door beading rubbers (there is a slight air leak which can be heard when driving over 100KMPH), Lower arm ball joints, A/C Vents, etc. Invoice from 99RPM can be provided for authenticity of parts.Few aftermarket parts such as Complete S10 sticker set and GM Frameless wipers will be included. Older parts such as original brakes as well as Stock Airbox with K&N Replacement filter will be provided. I also have an uncut parcel tray in mint condition with me.

Reason for Sale : Need more boot space. I carry all groceries from my hometown every week and the rear seat will usually be full of groceries and no space for 3rd/4th passenger. Hence upgrading to a sedan.

Expected Price : Rs 2,10,000

2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    I wish that your car finds a safe home again. All the best.

Also, I am already curious on what Sedan you would be buying. :D
  3. Bhushan Pawar

Bhushan Pawar Timido

Ranjangoan 412210
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi, is the car still available?
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    No it is sold out.