1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

2 or more FIATs in the house. Please intoduce yourself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pauleralil, Nov 16, 2012.

1. I have Sep 2010 Punto 1.3MJD emotion variant and we got Punto Sports for my bro on 31st Dec. So we infact have 2 BNW puntos in family
    2 people like this.
  2. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Started this thread out of curiosity and boy this has been an eye opening thread.. so many guys with 2+ fiats and the :steering anandh bhai getting another classic :eek:to his awesome collections.. once a fiat fan always a fiat fan:) :)

Should we consolidate the nos and make this the 1st post? Mods is that a possibility?
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Thanks a lot, guys. It takes a thick skin to buy a second FIAT. And my delivery experience was not so great in both the cases. My new 90 has few niggles to be sorted out, I would mention in detail in my ownership thread later. But yeah, what the heck, just a drive and you forget all the bad aftertaste left by the TATA-Fiat A.S.S and sales team.

Here are a couple of mobile shots of both my girls together. :)

2 people like this.
  4. Sanjay Lotia

Sanjay Lotia

Hi Guys,
    I am proud owner of 2 FIAT Cars,

FIAT UNO (D) 1998 Champagne Wine color
    FIAT LINEA (P) 2010.

Running successful till date.
    2 people like this.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Sanjay Uno Champagne color is a Beautiful, I remember my cousin had one in 1992 and upgraded it to Palio 1.2, But sad then he switched to NHC in 2006, Due to the poor after sale service of FIAT.

But now also he admires the Palio and the Punto.....
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  6. 2009 - 2010 Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX
    2011 - tomorrow will be the last day with my what do I say, the best I would ever have had - Fiat Palio S10 1.6
    2012 - Present Fiat Punto90hp mjd (bnw)
    3 people like this.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    but why didnt you sell the 1.2 and keep the s10???
    anyways, be glad its safely going to another TFI an's hand only n my congrats to the new owner !!!
  8. 001.jpg

Hi Varun, I sold the 1.2 in 2010, thats why I put 2009 - 2010. The S10 by no means I wanted to sell it, but here are the reasons:

1 - Keeping the car like this just to stare at it in the parking space for which I pay extra rent din't make sense sometimes
    2 - It would've been selfish of me not selling the car which I don't even drive much when there are (very few) others who would die to own this and maintain it better than I do (you gotta see the S10's in Cochin, KL).
    3 - I prayed to god few years back I wanted to own this car once in a life time, out of the blue I found this car while browsing net (TBHP) sitting in the office since I was getting bored that day. I enjoyed it for nearly 1.5 - 2 years, now I thought let somebody else also enjoy it, well not many were made so it really is once in a life time car.
    4 - Having 2 small cars again din't make sense to me, if my Punto was a linea today or an SUV no ways I would have sold my S10. My needs say I need one bigger car and a small car.

I very well know that it was not a good decision to sell the car, God, am I missing this car already, hell, the number plate even had my name on it KA ** ML(melson lewis) **. but anyways I am happy I sold it to a worthy guy (the way new buyer's brother's Punto is, says it all). I have nearly sold this car off more than 3 or 4 times but I backed off myself simply because buyers weren't worth owning this car(that excludes few guys from KL who wanted it). I was stunned looking at the reasons, one said I will put an Indica diesel engine on this, one said deliver the car to TN and take a bus way back, take a leave from work to deliver the car, (this was the worst of all, brainless guy, there were lot of other things he said too), one more said I own a yellow zen so I want another yellow car and palio resale value and all the gyaan, lol, one more said there was another guy who told my friend ask Melson to give it for 70k cos its not worth more than that, I told my friend ask him to show one for me like my S10 conditioned car and I would gift him myself.

I've always been taken advantage of for being nice and calm when to comes to these negotiations, sales matter, etc. I kept my patience, the current owner called once and I met him and I knew the car is going in his hands.

I just hope the current owner takes a lot better care of it than I did (time din't permit for me to take care of it these days), the guy lives just 3 kms from my place and also promised I can get a drive whenver I want (if you are reading this bro, I really hope this is true).

Not even once the car has left me down, be it over taking some expensive car at 180, be it making quick manuevers in the traffic, playing with the so called swifts, i20s, ventos, etc etc etc., be it making some women turn and look ;), it was there with me for a short time but it was fun. I still can't believe it I sold it. Anyways if I don't stop now I won't stop speaking about it so yea, at the end tomorrow I am not sure what car I would own, but S10 no doubt will be the best I ever had. Period.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
    3 people like this.
  9. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    This very nice thread to post the details of your FIATs in Family.
    Presently owning
    Palio Stile-SLX 1.1-Aug-2007,and
    T-jet+ April 2011 Manufactured, bought in March2012

besides also possessing M800-1998 and Yamaha-Enticer
    060920125058.jpg 150720124880.jpg 220720124907.jpg
    Siblings,side by side.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
    3 people like this.