1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1st step towards modification.. angel eyes projector Fog Light

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by romsi_rk, May 29, 2011.

1. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Romsi - Awesome setup man....black reflector would have looked killer.

please get some more snaps from all angles with lights on & off....day/night. (front/side/far.....etc)
  2. Thanks Sunil..

The black unit didnt appeal me much so didnt go for that.

Will upload pics later
  3. got the ballast and fixed the HID projector fog.

Attaching a pic..

3 people like this.
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Too good man..In the snaps your fogs are looking much brighter than the head lamps.. Can you please post pics of how it looks from inside during night with just the headlamps ON in both DIM & Bright.
  5. cinju
    that is because the camera was in the level of the fogs. had it been a little higher the head lamps would have been brighter
  6. Thanks Cinju.

Headlights are actually off. The park light and the angel eyes around the headlight are on.

Will upload pics with Headlight on also...... :)
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Man I really loved it.. At the end of day whatever we spend on it , if we are 100 % satisfied and other are saying that it is at least good enough then it is worth what you have invested. Good job and I really would love to have a similar set up in mine as well.Waiting for more pics.
  8. royj

royj Esperto

This is really good. Your car is sure to make an awesome appearance at night.
  9. Thanks Cinju.. cos of the projector fogs.. i dont use headlights at all since the angel eyes around the headlight is an attraction by itself... :)

well said royj.. 2 days back my friends who were in their linea suddenly saw my car coming at around 7pm and they thought it was a BMW and they parked their car just to have a glimpse and when I passed them, then only they realised it was my GP..... :) so it really is a head turner.
  10. Actually the HL's are off... :)