1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1st step towards modification.. angel eyes projector Fog Light

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by romsi_rk, May 29, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hi Romski, wouldn't it be Xenon instead of Bi-Xenon?

Since Bi Xenon is a term incorporating both low and high spread , and in the fog lamp, we'll only be having one setting; so that makes them simply Xenons.

I hope i make sense here.:)

Gurjinder.
  2. No Gurjinder.... its bi-xenon, in the projector fog assembly both the high and low will light together spreading out more light......;)

3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    WHat i'm talkin here is the same sir

Complete headlamps fitted with genuine hella projectors(the ones tht cm in bmw 3 series) BI-XENON, with hid's(6000k), and 2 angel eyes and 2 bezels at 15 k

And mind u these projectors are by no means chinesse

:)
  4. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    the best thing is that Romsi got the headlightnd has got the projectors fitted already ... but i still prefer genuine Projectors ..
    @ Romsi
    dood can you plz make a video with driving in night showing the light throw of both high n low beam .. tat would be a great help
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3

Sir pls read carefully I never mentioned anything about projector fogs anywhere, so I dont no wht u r comparing ur 4200 fogs with. 8k is the worth of ur setup(excluding fogs) here in delhi at any reputed retro fitter for projectors(chinesse)

all I said is a complete headlamp setup with Hella E55(3") projectors + 2 angel eyes + HID's(6000K) + 2Bezels = 15000 Rs(in delhi), which i find is dirt cheap compared to the chinesse stuff

@gurjinder : sir there is a possibility that one can fix bi-xenon in the fog lamp aswell
  6. gurjinder

Punjab
    Romski 22ji and Phew 22ji , forgive me for interfering in your discussion , but i think one point is not clear amongst the two of you.

Phew, is 15k the price for :
    1. Fitting projector + 2 angels etc etc in your EXISTING headlamp ?

OR

2. A separate NEW set of headlamp units already fitted with the above mentioned gizmos?

Gurjinder.

P.S. 22 ji = Bhai+ji :p
    Thanks Phew for the clarification on bi-xenons in the fogs.
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It is fitting all this in the existing headlamp
  8. gurjinder

Punjab
    That settles it guys.

Romski is getting the complete headlamp units already fitted with the gizmos and is not retrofitting the stuff in his existing headlamps. Can you confirm Romski?

Gurjinder.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @ Guru ..Now I think that makes sense.. :)
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ gurjinder sir my point is considering they are chinesse projectors without hid's at 11k(the complete unit) is an expensive deal