1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1st step towards modification.. angel eyes projector Fog Light

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by romsi_rk, May 29, 2011.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

@Roy ..there is an option in BMW to switch off the day time running light.But most wont do as it is a major attraction. This was told by a friend of mine who own's a BWM.
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yes , its a direct connection from the battery via a fuse . The switch to on the fogs has a in-built light ...

Sent from my iPhone touch using Tapatalk
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @romsi : nice looking light there, can u share more details regarding the following:

Wht brand of projector: hella/E55/Acura/???

what projector it is: xenon/bi-xenon

size of the projector:

The price:
  4. Jasveen

Its a chinese brand, got it imported from china, company called lxsun is manufacturing this.

its bi-xenon

size: 8.4 cm in diameter, its a perfect fit.

price for the fog is 3K but with shipping chrge it comes to 5K

5. @ Romsi_rk....this is super cool. Awesome. What was the total damage on your pocket ?
  6. Thanks Karan,

Total damage breakwise:

For the fog 5K and for the Headlight 11K

7. Its a Killer deal....@16 k...can you share the link/source from where you get these ?
  8. http://www.lxsun.net is the site from where i got the fog, its safe and a guy named Patrick will be online and you can tell him that you are my friend.

and http://www.ultimatestyling.com/categorylist/performance-lighting-headlights---angel-eyes-fiat/ is from where I bought the Headlights from. If you have friends or relatives in UK, bringing it through them is the best choice since courier from there to India is costly and on top of that you may have to pay extra to customs.

9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hate to break this to u romsi but I find this deal quite expensive, considering its a chinesse brand and tht too without HID's, even the best of projectors would not have costed u above 10K(hella E55, 5 series) for a pair, I have been in touch with alot of retro fitters for projectors and know tht u can get a complete set of hella E55(with HID)(used in mercs and bmw's) for 15K, and chinese here in india dont cost anywhere above 8k and 12k {with HID(P8)}

but as long as u lik it......good going
  10. Jasveen, what you said may be true but I think you are mistaken.

You are talking of projector with HID but what i got is the whole headlight unit with projector lens (low) and high beam with angel eyes so I think 11K is a good deal

Secondly the projector fog with angel eyes and 6000Kelvin cost me 3K and ballast arriving in a weeks time, cost is 1200/- so total cost of projector fog with ballast is 4200/- which is half of what you have quoted.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011