1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1st step towards modification.. angel eyes projector Fog Light

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by romsi_rk, May 29, 2011.

1. Thank you.

2. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    @ to all members

:idea: as the Fog lamp assembly costing that much and still we have to change the Bulbs to get sum effective light, i was thinking why not just buy the fog lamp Holders and buy Fog Lamp HId projector and Empower it with the Parking lights...

Cuz in Fog lamp's we can choose the 12v 55w 3000K (GOlden Color) Hid's in thy projectors.. and tat would mean Sum serious performance lights In fogs and nights..
    i think that the parking light are Of 12V 3W, can the Fogs and parking lights run together by any chance ? :confused:
    IF no .. then will any jugad will work ? adding resistance or sumthing :geek:

As m thinkig to buy these ...
    http://eshop.ktautopart.com/car-hid-projectors/fog-light-hid-projectors/hid-projector-kt-fg1.html
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    That is the only way they run. You cannot light up the fogs without lighting up the parking lights in the stock configuration.
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  4. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    @ royj
    i mean parking lights and fog lights in one switch .. tat tilt switch tat we got to light up parking lights and then headlight
  5. Hey Guys!!! check out.

Have fixed the angel eye projector headlight unit today from KVR DREAM VEHICLES and the electrician of FIAT motors has done a wonderful job.... :p

Comments and Suggestions are always welcome. The lights are ordinary Halogen but will get then HID'd in a few weeks time..... :):)

040620111121.jpg

040620111122.jpg

040620111123.jpg

040620111131.jpg

040620111132.jpg

040620111134.jpg

040620111135.jpg
    5 people like this.
  6. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    @ Romsi
    One word -- Awesome --
  7. Thanks Tarun.... :)

8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Neat!

I have a suggestion. Wire the angel eyes to remain on even when the parking or main headlights are off , i.e. they should switch on and off with the ignition.

Also, can you post a pic clicked farther away from the car? Preferably during daytime.

Gurjinder.
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Cool!!
    I agree with Gurjinder, the Angel eyes should light up as day time running lamps and should switch on and off with ignition as in BMW.
  10. Actually.. I kept the ignition on and hence the lights are on.

Daytime Pics I will post tomorrow