1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1st step towards modification.. angel eyes projector Fog Light

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by romsi_rk, May 29, 2011.

1. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Nice Mods Romsi.did you face any issue while fixing the fog lights? was it an exact fit? Please share the details of the Angel eye headlight unit as well.
  2. Thanks Vishnu.. Fog light is an exact fit and only modification done was, extra brackets were made to support the fog and getting it wired was done from KVR Vehicles since i didnt want the accessory shop guy to cut the wrong wires.... :p

Angel eyes headlight will get it fixed by Saturday or Monday. Will upload pics then.

3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Will this serve the purpose on really a very foggy day or a rainy day?
  4. havent travelled in foggy areas and on rainy days havent used fog at all.
  5. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    btw are these 12v 35W or 12v 55W ??
    and pictures aren't able to give tat much details may be a video will help out ..
    also cuz the Halo ring (angel eye) is sticked in that tiny Holder angel eyes aren't giving much details tat's why they are always installed in headlight so tat they are always visible ..
    cuz once foglights turned on one can barely notice it ..
    but still it's the First time i've saw sumthing like this :p KUDos for the work LOL ..
  6. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    @ members ..
    how about installing LED Strip in Fog lamps place .. i mean Sum powerful Led's would look Cool IMO ...
  7. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    SUmthing like this :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Something like a 50+ SMD LED fog lights will definitely look cool and bright, but thats about it. The ''function'' factor in fog/heavy rains would cease IMHO.

Gurjinder.
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Romsi,

Gr8 additions. It sure look cattier.
  10. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    i asked the dealers to install fog lamps in my 1.3 MJD active .. they said fog lamps aren't available and they'll install a button on dashboard, also fog lamps are pricy too :(
    so atleast i can have sumthing rather then nothing .. or is there any other option ?