1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1st step towards modification.. angel eyes projector Fog Light

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by romsi_rk, May 29, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

After seeing those bright lights the sanskrit sloka about Lord Ganesha is coming to my mind

Vakra-Tunndda Maha-Kaaya Surya-Kotti Samaprabha (Curved Trunk, Large Body, and with the Brilliance of a Million Suns)
    Nirvighnam Kuru Me Deva Sarva-Kaaryessu Sarvadaa (Please Make All my Works Free of Obstacles, Always.)

This is very much suited for long curvy nosed and huge punto with the bright headlamps that are going to free all obstacles in your way :D
  2. Ha Ha Ha..

Thanks sungoa2010.. it was high time I changed my HL bulbs. Till now I was a driving like a blind man since the lights on my beast was inadequate. The Osram NB which I was using in the high beam was useless since I couldnt see anything in front and also when oncoming vehicles come with their high beams on, I become totally blind but now I feel highly secure..... :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Romi if ever I see you coming opposite to me @ night, I am going to stop my car & kick you for blinding me :D. Too good buddy. Please do give us a feedback on how good the lights are during rain. My only concern is the light being white.
  4. Ha ha ha... don't worry. If opposite side vehicle's come with their lights on high, then only I will test my lights on them.... :)

Not tested in the rain but will let you know in a day or two since monsoon has started.
  5. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

its great going.. Me gonna go for HIDs on the fog lamps.. overall great work Romi
    1 person likes this.
  6. Stunning!!! Looking great romi

are these lamps (or similar) available in india??