1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1st step towards modification.. angel eyes projector Fog Light

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by romsi_rk, May 29, 2011.

1. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Hi Ravi, are you following this thread...please help me if you know anyone in bangalore who can do it.
  2. amitdabriwala

Hello TFI's, Can somebody guide me for good FOG lamps(white Light) and HID with Projectors for HL. What would be the cost for these. Can you recommend somebody in Pune who can fit it in my GP.
    Many Thanks for you support.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    For recommendations, you should check with Phew, and Manilruben. For the installers in Pune, check with Italia-Linea.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

I've seen many cars with Angel eyes , Most i didnt like I've seen some punto mods with Angel eyes but still didnt like.
    But you're car IS JUST AWESOME MAN.
    Seriously I'm not joking , I scrolled down and the moment i saw you're pic i started gazing at it..
    Very very very neat :)
  5. Thanks a lot for the compliment.... :)
  6. @romsi rk

Great Great Great Mod!
    Can you please tell me...the source that you bought ur headlamps from is safe enough for payment online?
    how did you go about it?

7. Hi Harsh!,

Welcome to TFI!

My friend was studying in UK so got it through him. He ordered for the lights from Car Styling, Car Parts Online, Car Parts and Accessories and they sent him the lights and he and his friend brought the lights one by one to India, so avoided the duty to be paid at airport.
  8. Projector and Headlight HID'd

After sometime I got the Fog light changed to the Blazer Projector and the bulbs are 880: Morimoto 3Five 4300K

and also changed my headlight high beam from Osram NB to Osram H1 HID 35W, 6000K.

Now the lights are extreme...... :)

Attaching some pics...

Blazer Fog Light Projectors.jpg

5 people like this.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Romsi thats great stuff. As I completed the projector headlamp word for my punto I am searching for these kind of fog lamps in Pune. fingers crossed that I will get it in Pune orelse u need to send it for me.
  10. Thanks Kedar.

Hella has one like this but the glass is not clear, its the old type where in there is design on the glass. I bought the fog light from The Retrofit Source online: headlight upgrades for all applications and it was suggested to me by PHEW.