1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1st step towards modification.. angel eyes projector Fog Light

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by romsi_rk, May 29, 2011.

1. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    one thing i've learned.. no matter wat color temp u opt for and how powerful your projector is... u can't cut the on coming car's light on highways.. that light will still bother you..
    all you can do is make ur lower beam more focused nd powerful so at least you can see the ground and edges of road more clearly ..
    before buying projectors for myself, my mind was set tat it will cut the oncoming traffics light .. but as Phew educated me more about the projectors and light .. my doubts are clear now ..
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    kindly use the color temps that one finds optimum for their driving needs, some find 4300k good while some find 6000k sufficient.
    so choose the bulbs according to your needs gentleman. :)
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Man o man! Romsi, bro its almost a year old thread but i saw it today!
    I don't know how i missed this thread so long?

@Romsi, really astonishing set-up you have got their on your GP.
    One thing i liked the most is your choice! Whole job is very clean, neat. Also you did justice by buying chrom finished lamp unit.
    For your Electric blue GP these lamps suits much more than smoked(black) one. For your GP it looks plush, upmarket modification!

Way to go Romsi ji !! Cheers!! :-D B-)
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Nice mod... romsi.. i agree with tron..I'm a fan of smoked lamps.. but the chrome goes well with your cars colour.. i still believe it would look hot if its smoked...

waiting to see more pictures... read in other threads, that ur car is going through a major cosmetic surgery.... awaiting pictures....
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  5. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    can you please tell me will there be any issue with Warranty on car/wiring etc?
    Also please tell me if you know anyone who can do it in bangalore? I am interested in getting it done.
  6. Thanks Singh for the compliment, chinese projectors are cheaper than their european counterpart and hence went for that but HID should have gone for Philips or Bosch but didnt have any idea so bought the chinese.

Yup... I agree.

6K in projectors is fine since the road visibility is good but not in headlight since you wont be able to see a single thing on the road, 4300K is the best color temp for HID in HL.

Thanks bro for reminding me about this thread, even I had forgotten about this.....:up ... even I am very desperate to see my car......:sad1

Cosmetic surgery is being done... wait for a week more and you will see the results...... ;)

If you get it done from TASS, well and good or if you know a good electrician who wont cut unwanted wires then no issue with warranty
  7. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Brilliant Romi. Those light, boy they are setting the standards high................Now i feel i need to get it fixed on my New Punto..........:)

Anish.
  8. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    just now i talked about HID light dealer in Coimbatore and he is ready to sell entire set of HID light angel eyes and ballast and glue for around 6700/- He said it is made in taiwan. I also called Concorde Motors and they told they cannot do it as it is not FIAT recommended so need to get it done outside. I think 6700 is damn cheap for both lights....but i need to know anyone who has experience in doing this in bangalore. TFI gurus please help as i m ready to get my T-Jet a pair of new eyes :)
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

looking forward to it....
    and i agree.. stick to 4300k.. its better than 6000k..... its bight only on dark lonely roads..
  10. Thanks Anish... You also can get it done provided no unwanted wires are cut and final result is a neat job.

That you may have to get it done from outside since its time consuming and TASS guys wont do it. In B'lore you will have lots of guys who are doing this.. you can even ask Ravi (moderator), since he is from B'lore and he may be knowing as to where it can be done.