1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1st step towards modification.. angel eyes projector Fog Light

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by romsi_rk, May 29, 2011.

1. Hi Guys! check out some pictures of my car fitted with the angel eyes projector fog light. I removed the original fog and fixed the angel eyes. I got the projectors from China but small problem was that, ballast was not included in the package due to which the projector light isnt working but angel light is working fine, will upload the projector light pictures once i get the ballast. Do comment on the pics whether good or bad.

270520111109.jpg

270520111110.jpg

270520111102.jpg
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Nice, Whats your next step for Modification????
  3. Angel eye headlight unit is arriving in 3 days time from UK. Will get it fixed next week.

4. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    I am sorry but angel eyes in fog lamps looks waste, u should have got the projector with 4300K/3000K HID in the place .. that could produce sum serious light ..
    but angel eyes in place of fog lamps :uh:uh .. cumon man !!
  5. Well Tarun.. Pls read what I have written...:mad: Its angel eyes with projector and not just angel eyes and its 6000K projector light but since ballast didnt come with the projector am not able to show its working.... :uh:uh hope you understood.. :eek:

6. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    didn't mean to hurt you man .. my bad .. Sorry !
    it's just tat it felt absurd to see angel eyes in fogz But anywayz enjoy nd sorry again !
  7. Sorry too dude. didnt want to be rude, its actually a very good product. Its the picture which is not clear.

I am attaching another close up pic of the fog and you will understand.

Angel eyes is the round light and in between is the projector since ballast didnt come with the projector, had to install only the angel eyes, will upload pics of the working projector once I get the ballast.

290520111115.jpg
    2 people like this.
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Romsi..looks great..Where did you get this stuff from and how much did it cost you. ? I think what Tarun wanted to highlight was in the SNAPS with lights ON it doesn't feel like Angel Eyes. I mean the fog light area is so small that the entire light is reflected and it is shown as single light. We are not able to enjoy the beauty of Angel-Eye. But I think this is there only in the snap. In real it should look terrific. Please don't feel bad on what I have said buddy. It's purely my judgement. Waiting for the snaps with projector lights ON.
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Those Chinese noodles should've kept the color of the 'angel eye' different, say amber to make for a clear distinction.

But projector fog lamps sure look trick. What are the damages to the pocket?

Gurjinder.
  10. You are right, angel eyes are very bright due to which the pictures taken dont do justice and thats the reason i took a close up of the projector and the lights of the projector have brightness of 6000 Kelvin. will upload the pics when i install the ballast. no bad feelings towards anyone..... cheers

damages to the pocket is 7K and i imported it from China. They have angel eyes with 7 colours which has a remote and the lights can be changed by pressing the remote button but I didnt go for that cos it would lighten the pocket by another 30$.