1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1st Anniversary Ride to Puducherry

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Raj_pol, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    So we had a long weekend and what better way to spend a year of togetherness than a weekend in Puducherry.

Stats:

Total ride: 807.9 km (Including Bangalore to Puducherry and a little roaming while there)
    Average Speed : 58 KM/H
    The Great Indian Question: 18.9 KM/L

Some pictures follow:

DSC_0864.JPG

DSC_0886.JPG

DSC_0933.JPG

DSC_0940.JPG
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2015 ---
    There is always something in the ride. As I say, my first car and I have not driven extensively any other car but I do enjoy how the ride feels. At around 90 KM/H a small nudge and you can make the car move exactly the way you want it to.
    5u3zEr0 and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Though nice pics, but post some more buddy; including the ride's :)
  3. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @pabhishek Not too many pictures I had taken. We were just enjoying the evening walk and the food. Have stopped putting pics of my ride - seem to get a ding every time I post his pic. Superstitious I know but all for "Odin".
    pabhishek and Himanshukumar like this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    That's ok @Raj_pol , whatever it takes to maintain Odin :D
  5. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Additional point I forgot to mention on the route -

Bangalore - Hosur - Krishnagiri - Ambur - Vellore - Arcot - Cheyyar - Vandavasi - Tindivanam - Pondi

The route was very good for most of the ride - even the state highways. However, please remember that you would encounter once in a while the crazy TN buses (green in color) and they drive like hell. I had two doing a race in one portion and charging toward me. Fortunately, they responded to my honking otherwise I was a goner.

I left at around 6:30 in the morning from Bangalore and around 8:30 from Pondi