1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1978 FIAT1100 --> --> 2010 FIAT PUNTO

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Sujith Thomas, Sep 19, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    What a pleasant surprise Sujith. i saw your ownership thread today. Got stunned after reading request to close. Are yar if you don't post on TeamFIAT then who will yar? You are one of the most deserving candiadate for FIAT sites. Keep it up.
    (suggestion: If problem is not serious plz don't post that to with photos. All FIAT bashers :hit copy the info/photos from such posts and post it to all auto blogs. And unfortunately people read only negative things about FIAT :A )
  2. I know that situation after all we all are victims of such mindless people also, but we should be open minded and technically aware.
    The people who know about FIAT won't bother about all such stupid comments made by people with extra HORSE POWERS [... :) my BAN ll never get revoked I guess].
    One such example is my own dad, though it wasn't necessary for us to buy a new car that to a luxury car with so many controversies surrounding it, he still went in for it cos he too is a FIAT lover.

Anyway we don't want people who won't understand what a FIAT is, & what its like to be an FIATian, to buy one, so let them believe those extra Horse power guys.

No one can Break our UNITY :up