1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

* 16 inch alloys for sale *

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by sine04, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi Guys,

I have 4 Veloche 16 inch Alloys for Sale

Size: 16" 7 J, Multi PCD. I've used them on my Punto without any conversions or problems.

Tyre Size is 205/50-R16, which is a recommended tyre up-size. Also, the tyres of this size are comparatively cheaper than other 16 inchers.

Condition: Used. There are minor scuff marks, but they are visible only when viewed from a close distance.

Reason for Sale: Reverting to OE alloys.

Pick up only.

Price: Rs. 16000/-

166966_10151008099785573_582745572_21890889_280294890_n.jpg

_DSC0201.jpg

photo 3.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  2. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    More info please

Multi PCD- 100/98 or something else?
    Alloys are with tyres? If yes, could you let us know how many kms have they completed?
    What do you have for the spare tyre?
    1 person likes this.
  3. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    Aaah.. I wasn't sure about the other PCD, hence had refrained from mentioning it, hoping no one would ask, but... :)
    Anyway, I'll check them and revert.

Sorry, the sale doesn't include the tyres. They're damaged, hence I'm selling them off separately.

Spare tyre is the stock tyre and rim the car came with.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  4. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    The pcd is 100 and 115. I measured this using a divider and scale. The shape of the hole is such that 98 pcd can be easily accommodated without any modification.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    ha ha.. your selling alloys for FIAT and didn't think folks would haunt you with PCD info :)
    Divider / scale approach is not the right method as the difference between 98 and 100mm is just 2 mm and human error can be quite a possibility.
    Please check in the forum about how PCD is calculated (its different for 4 holes and different for 5 holes) and use one of these methods to calculate and let us know.
    Thanks
    2 people like this.
  6. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    Precisely why I thought just saying "it'll fit fine for a Fiat car" was enough! I mean, why bother with other pcd holes as its not relevant to us? :D
    Anyway, I'll have a look at that thread and check again. More info will mean that I can post the ad on other forums too. ;)
  7. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    I sold the alloys with tyres for Rs.15k. Two days later they turned up on olx for Rs.30k!! :eek: :mad:

http://m.olx.in/item/show/668786161

" The tyres have hardened and two of the tyres have side wall cuts, one has a small bulge. The alloys have run for more than 30k kms and are around 3-4 years old. They have scuff marks. They are not in a " Not even a single scratch on alloys.......tyres will run more than 20,000*" condition as claimed by the seller. "
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.